Steve's Progress

Well done Steve that's a great loss and you sound well and truly in the zone. I'd put money on that 7lbs you fellas always have awesome losses!!

Wow what a weight loss in one week that's fab! I start tomorrow and would faint if I had that kind if loss!!! Well done keep up the good work xx

Brilliant WI, Well done :D X

Thanks for the great support everyone! :)

Feeling good this morning as I noticed that I don't get an ache in my lower back when walking any more. As recent as last week my gut must've been pulling my spine out of shape a little bit and giving me gip. It's gone now. :)

Hope everyone has a top day! :D

Thats a great start Steve - you must be feeling really good about it. Good luck for Saturdays WI - I'm sure it will be good - you sound as if you are well and truly in the zone!

Congratulations thats an amazing loss!! xx

Sat here back from the office with my hot chocolate mint shake I'm reflecting on what changes, if any i can feel so far...

I've already mentioned the lower back pain having gone, but I noticed a new sensation on the way home. Emptiness is often associated with negative emotions, but I feel great - it's the complete opposite of the bloated, bulky sensation I've lived with for months. :D

I know I have all the nutrition I need from my shakes so I can override my body's response to the empty feeling, reassuring myself that all is well and I'm getting lighter and fitter. :D

Something I noticed last time around that I'd forgotten about is that I can have loads of fresh coffee that I love, enjoy the buzz, but not suffer a caffeine dive later. I think it's something to do with not having much glycogen floating about. It doesn't affect my hunger at all! :D

Well done Steve that is a great loss ! :D I'm having an early weigh in this week so I hope I can report a loss :) It's interesting what you wrote about feeling full. I was ok up to Christmas day then I lost the plot and totally ignored myself and once I'd had the first chocolate in came the rest of it and it didn't stop.

On christmas night I was layed in bed thinking god this sensation of being well and truely stuffed is awful. I've been thinking about things as well today and I like the lighter feeling as well. Carry on going Steve your doing fantastic :D

What a fab post Steve, you really are flying. I'm also enjoying that empty feeling (which is now back..hurrah :D after my indulgence at Christmas). You gotta love that ketosis high :)

I was thinking the same thing today walking home from work. I could feel that I was "empty" and usually, This would make me hungry, But I wasn`t. Very strange sensation lol

Yay! One full week and (unofficially) 12lbs down! :D

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday when I smelt food mid-afternoon, but I beat it and got through. :)

Just like to thank everyone for their amazing support so far, and I hope you all have a great day. :)

CONGRATULATIONS! What a brilliant loss!

Hiya everyone! Just been reading the whole thread and found it really inspiring! I'm starting today after putting it off every day since 4th January! I'm really excited and feel completely ready and motivated to do something about my weight loss once and for all!

I work with homeless people who are alcohol and drug dependent and my food addiction mirrors their behaviours in so many ways it's scary, I need to put an end to it starting now!

Good luck to you all and look forward to reading more of your posts in the coming 12 weeks!

Lisa x

Yay!! 12lbs down, That`s a BRILL loss hun!! Well done :D Xxx

@Destination 119 - Welcome & Good Luck x

Yay! One full week and (unofficially) 12lbs down! :D

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday when I smelt food mid-afternoon, but I beat it and got through. :)

Just like to thank everyone for their amazing support so far, and I hope you all have a great day. :)

When I go out for a cigarette at lunch time from work I always smell yummy food coming from the house next door. I always want to knock and say could you be more thoughtful and not cook food at this time. I don't think they would accept it though. he he. Well done for getting past the wobble and getting through the first week.

Back