Steve's Progress

Good morning CDers! :wavey:

Well I'm not craving food this morning, so I'm glad that's passed for now! I tested myself by making Jean's tea for when she got home last night - fishcakes, potato fritters and beans. Cor, they smelled good! :eek:

Still, I survived and it can only make me stronger, no? :D

A quick peek on the scales showed further improvement this morning and I'm a hair's breadth from a mini-goal. Should be there for tomorrow's WI though! :)

Hope you all have a great Friday (yeah, it's Friday! :happy036:)

Yay! :D

4.5lb since Monday evening makes it 14lb on the nose since I started last Thursday, 9 days ago! :happy036:

Have a good weekend, people! :)

That's amazing, you must be over the moon - makes the pain all worth while eh!

Well done :)

Yay! :D

4.5lb since Monday evening makes it 14lb on the nose since I started last Thursday, 9 days ago! :happy036:

Have a good weekend, people! :)

Woooop!! Well done :D Xxx

A stone in 9 days -- that's fantastic!!!

MM

Thanks guys! :)

I was an absolute LEGEND last night! It was a double birthday party at the pub with mountains of my favourite food all over the place. Sandwiches, sausage rolls, pizza, samosas, bhajis, pakoras, nuts, pringles, cake, profiteroles, all kinds of stuff. And to really rub it in people were walking round with trays of the stuff, trying to force it down us.

I had three coke zeroes all night.

Rewarded with a 2 pound loss this morning. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations! What a challenge!

Now you have done it once, if should give you more strength and belief next time.

Impressive Feat, Steve! You have incredible will power.

MM

wow well done am very impressed with the will power and the losses you will be at your goal in no time at this rate xx

:talk017:

Morning guys. :wavey:

Still managing 100% SS okay. :)

Went to my first karate sesh in almost 12 months last night.
How much do I ache this morning! And how much will I ache tomorrow?! :cry::D

Really enjoyed it though, and looking forward to Thursday. :)

6lbs off this week :D

Only 3lbs off this week, which is a bit irritating, but 4.5" off so not complaining too much! :D

Wow, great losses Steve.

Really encouraging, I've started this morning. My stats are pretty similar to yours, so it's great to see this diet working so well for you.

Good luck with the rest of your goals!

Back