Stevie's CC Thread

Just had my first glimpse of 14
The scales where at 14st 13.8lbs and changed theyr mind
15st 0lbs

Wow Stevie, your weight loss is fantastic...i am forever chopping and changing diets and yours seems to be a really healthy one. I just wanted to say well done and good luck for that 14 stone something soon...lets hope my healthy eating starts to pay off and i can get to the same as you soon :p

Well done Stevie - you've reached 29 BMI :553:. You have done fantastically well in such a short time. Bet a lot of your friends don't recognise you now. Have you bought all new clothes yet??

I think im going to buy my clothes next week
I got two pairs of army like pants from sports direct yesterday
i had no clue what size to buy i took a small medium large + xl
in the changing room
Medium it was :p

I picked up some trowsers earlier im a 34" waist now
I was a 46" in Stretchy Jeans (im sure all the fatties/xfatties know the type)

34 waist and a medium - wow. I think we can safely say you are an ex-fatty now:) You've done brilliantly.

I just noticed you have hit 1lb under my target of 14 stone
congrats on getting to 13's btw
do you have much jelly belly at that weight?
if you dont mind me asking

:eek:luckily not much of a jelly belly:eek: But then you've lost over twice as much as me & only taken 6 weeks longer....

Are you sure you've actually been dieting and not had a sneaky gastric bypass or band?;) Seriously though - the amount of weight you have lost in such a short period of time really is excellent. Bet you feel loads better.

I do and i dont
When i was 18 stone i was thinking to myself when i get to 16 i will be slim ish and i got to 16 and wasnt happy at all
and was thinking to myself at 15 it will be better
im 14st 8.6lbs today and im revising my target from 14stone (196lbs) to 13 stone (182 lbs)
though i wont reach this by my holiday on sept 15th
i might reach 13st 10 if im lucky

Last edited:
You sound exactly like me Stevie W, at my biggest I was 19st but was a very happy bubbly care-free person, I just wished I was smaller!

I dreamed of being a size 16...

I got to a size 16 and was so much more unhappy than when I was at 19st, because I just wanted to be smaller...

My goal was 11stone, I'm only a couple of lbs off now, but still so unhappy and have switched to a new goal of 10.5st, which I'm sure when I reach that I still won't be happy! lol

But yeah, I completely understand where you're coming from :)

I wouldnt say im more unhappy
just not happy enough :p

On a side note i lost 1.8 lb today
which is the most i have lost in a day for a long time
must have been all that painting i did yesterday

Didnt get around to weighing myself yesterday due to putting my bedroom back together after decorating
Just weighed myself not only have i managed to make my original goal of 196lbs (14 stone) but im also 0.4lbs off exactly 10 stone lost

So im 13 stone 12.6 today

12 days until my holiday im aiming for 13 stone 7 by then

Last edited:
13 stone 7.6 lbs today
there's 3 days left of my diet
due to promising my son we would have a treat 2 days before going on holiday
a few months ago

Now for bets on how much i put on on holiday
Its all inclusive!!!

I will be starting back up though when i get back home

Got back from my holday today
15 days all inclusive in bali
and 12 days in hong kong
and 2 days flying

I ate well 3 meals a day and soft drinks/beer and such
but didnt go balistic

I have gained just under 3 stone(16 stone 5.2) in 28 days!! gota be a world record

Back to the diet tomorrow

Last edited:
bloody hell!!! Your weight loss has been impressive from the start... who knew your weigh GAIN would be equally as impressive!!!

Clearly you are not someone who does things lighty... knowing you that 3 stone will be shifted in 3 weeks... good luck!

xxx

Oooh - that's unfair. Gaining that when you didn't go too mad. You'll soon shift it again...

I always weigh myself first thing in the mourning
as thats the most consistent time of the day

yesterdays weight was as soon as i got home in the middle of the day

I weighted myself this mourning at the start of going back on the diet
and i was 16 stone 0.8 so not quite as bad
and i most likely have half a stone+ of extra food in me
i expect 15 stone within a week

Back