Stevie's CC Thread

See!!! What did I tell you!!! You've lost 2 stone in two weeks, next week that third stone will be gone!!! Nicely done matey, impressive as always, behind you 100%! xxx

Yep its coming off quite nice
8.4 lb until i am back to where i was before hol's i think that will take about another 12 - 14 days

still not bad though

You're so determined, you'll soon be back to where you were. Bet you had a great holiday though:)

It was a nice holiday

Nearly went off my diet friday my
car got stolen from my drive and was a tad depressed hehe

Glad i didnt now

4.4 lbs off pre holiday weight now

Reached my weight before the holiday today im 13 Stone 6.0 Today
im well happy as the last few days have dragged

27 Days to Put on 41 Lbs
41 Days to Loose 41.2 Lbs

Going to set myself a goal of 32 days to loose 13 Lbs and reach 12 Stone 7
I should do it but weight loss is slower now My aim is atleast 12 Stone 7
by Christmas Day

Well done for losing the weight you put on while you were on holiday. Bet you look super slim now.

I couldnt really say
I still feel like a fat person

My family say I should stop now
but I still have a tiny pot that I want to try and shift

Oh something funny happened the other day
Me and my son have the same pair of nike knee lengh cargo like shorts
mine are a medium 32"-34" and his are a 28"

I put his on by accident and couldnt understand why they where hard to do the button up
Then realised they where his
I managed to do them up though hehe

I had a day off christmas day
The plan was to have christmas dinner and not much else

It didnt work out that way in the end

I had

Christmas Dinner around 3pm
Around 5 Bar's of Choccy
Then Tea at around 7 and went a bit nuts
2 Rolls
Sausages on sticks
etc.
A Few Eclairs
And other stuff i cant remember
The last thing that i ate was 1/2 a Gateau
And ended up on the settee all night with a stomach that felt like it was going to explode

Didnt work out to bad though the day after boxing day i was 2lbs heavier than christmas mourning
And today i was 0.2 lbs Lighter
so only a 3 day setback

Your weight loss is inspirational. I'm fairly new on here still and looking at what you've achieved I'm "Wow!"

Other than Christmas, are you finding it ok to maintain the weight loss? (I've a long way to go before I'm maintaining, but I'd be really interested to know)

Well done on your weight loss - it really is good to know CCing really works!!

Thats the problem
The more i loose the more i want to loose

I cant make my mind up on my target weight

I dont want to be a specific weight but want to look in the mirror for once in my life and consider myself slim

I still have a very slight pot that i am determined to shift so im still on 1000 cal's
but at some point soon either 7 or 14 lbs away depending on if i consider i have lost enough i need to start looking into upping my calories to maybe 1500 a day

Your weight loss is inspirational. I'm fairly new on here still and looking at what you've achieved I'm "Wow!"

Other than Christmas, are you finding it ok to maintain the weight loss? (I've a long way to go before I'm maintaining, but I'd be really interested to know)

Hi Stevie
You've done so well, with just a little blip over Christmas. I've managed to stay the same - eaten more, but increased my exercise more.

I am so impressed with your weight loss, how do u stick to 1000 a day?? I am in detox mode at the minute with killer headaches and shakey and shivery already and its only day 2 and I am having 1200 a day.

Really well done I am sure you look fantastic!!!

Its usually not a problem
sticking to 1000 cals

But since christmas i have been struggling for some reason
I have just had 2 days off hopefully it will calm down the cravings now

Back