Sticking to maintenance

Loseit

Hi
Been lurking here for a couple of weeks but haven't posted before. Done 2 weeks of Tfr and my refeed and now using maintenance Products (2 a day and dinner). I know the weight won't drop like on Tfr but will i continue to lose if I stay doing this for a while?
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks!
(oh, 17lb down so far)

Hi Loseit .. well done on your 17lbs off :D!!

Hopefully someone who knows more about the maintenance plan will be along to advise you. You ARE supposed to be able to lose weight on it - albeit more slowly but I don't know the exact way the regime works.

On the whole we, on this maintenance section are using whatever means we can to keep our weight off - some ARE using the maintenance products now and again so hopefully they'll be able to help you :). Best of luck xx

Loseit said:
Hi
Been lurking here for a couple of weeks but haven't posted before. Done 2 weeks of Tfr and my refeed and now using maintenance Products (2 a day and dinner). I know the weight won't drop like on Tfr but will i continue to lose if I stay doing this for a while?
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks!
(oh, 17lb down so far)

Hiya and well done on your loss :)

As Jan said this isn't strictly speaking a maintenance product forum, but more a maintain weight after LT!

I do use the maintainence products on and off - however more for easiness or on a counteract a binge basis! It works for me like that but as a proper regime, I'm afraid I cant give proper advice! I would say it's trial and error and if it works for you, then happy days! Sorry can't be more helpful...

Back