Sticking to maintenance

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by Loseit, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Loseit

Loseit New Member

Been lurking here for a couple of weeks but haven't posted before. Done 2 weeks of Tfr and my refeed and now using maintenance Products (2 a day and dinner). I know the weight won't drop like on Tfr but will i continue to lose if I stay doing this for a while?
    Any help gratefully received.
    (oh, 17lb down so far)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Hi Loseit .. well done on your 17lbs off :D!!

Hopefully someone who knows more about the maintenance plan will be along to advise you. You ARE supposed to be able to lose weight on it - albeit more slowly but I don't know the exact way the regime works.

On the whole we, on this maintenance section are using whatever means we can to keep our weight off - some ARE using the maintenance products now and again so hopefully they'll be able to help you :). Best of luck xx
  4. Zebs07

Zebs07 Dance the positive spin..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Dukan presently (aim 21.5lb); Lipotrim previously (5 stone)
    Hiya and well done on your loss :)

As Jan said this isn't strictly speaking a maintenance product forum, but more a maintain weight after LT!

I do use the maintainence products on and off - however more for easiness or on a counteract a binge basis! It works for me like that but as a proper regime, I'm afraid I cant give proper advice! I would say it's trial and error and if it works for you, then happy days! Sorry can't be more helpful...
  5. Loseit

Loseit New Member

Thank you for your replies.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.