Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

casablanca said:
Lazarus & Sinead for CD Slimmer of the Year! x

Without a doubt!!
Good luck at the doctors Sinead! :D

Good luck at the doctors and well done to both of u for yr loss u ate both great x hope yr illness clears up fast love and good luck with wi xxxxx spk soon love lea x

Thanks everyone :) x x

Doctors yesterday, confirmed i have tonsillitus :( On anti biotics now and paracetamols.. luckily i haven't put on any weight, stayed the same i think as last time i got weighed which i'm totally fine about.. i'll shake this illness off and come back with another big loss as usual :) x

I'm in the 14's! :D soooo happy, only 2 stone heavier than my very slim and tall mumma!! xx

xSinead said:
I'm in the 14's! :D soooo happy, only 2 stone heavier than my very slim and tall mumma!! xx

Good for you, your "journey" has been an inspiration to me. Hope you have recovered from the tonsilitis. Keep up the great job. : )

Thanks everyoneee :)
Tonsillitus has almost all gone, had a little treat today.. went out for lunch! Got 12 days until i next see my CDC as she's gone on holiday,
so going to enjoy my weekend, the weather and my brand new skinny jeans!!! And get back on track by sunday :D

Spent the weekend with my neice tonight, too much love for her.. x x

laraaa.jpg love you.jpg

So, its saturday. Spent the day shopping with my best friend & my neice :) Had a really nice day, bought some more skinny jeans, some sexy underwear, cute pjyamas & a summer dress (shopping is SO much fun when you're not a fatty boom boom anymore)..
My girlfriend has left me for a week today, to go to Puerto Rico with her family! SO jealous, and i'm just going to miss her so much :(
Not exactly sure what i'm going to do without her this week, i can feel myself being really emotional.. but i'm determind to stay strong and lose half a stone before she's back! I can, and i know i WILL do it :)
I don't get weighed again until the 21st! So plenty of timeee!! x x

Here's a piccy of me today.. :) x
lemon.jpg

Oh thats so sweet, dont worry she will be back to you in no time, and gives you that little motivation to loose weight too. I cant wait to go shopping when I loose weight, im putting money aside already, its whats keeping me going at the moment, stay strong xx

I'm always strong, have been this entire journey :)
Just missing my boo. Early night for me tonight i think, hope this next week goes bloody quick!! x

.. So, as my life is drastically changing lately, almost 6 stone down, a brand new relationship, a new me.. i thought it was about time to get a new job!!
Went for an interview last week, there was 8 of us.. so i was pretty sure i had no chance. I came away from it feeling excited as i loved the place although i didn't get my hopes up as i was convinced the other 8 girls had way more experience than me! Anyway, Monday evening came.. and i got a phone call, I GOT THE JOB :D :D

I'm somebody who believes in fate, and everything happening for a reason.. i truly believe, this is my time.
I'll start my new job in a couple of weeks once my CRB check has gone through, but in the mean time i'm going to continue to shed the weight :)

My life's starting, finally! :D x

Thank you :D x

Aahhhh congrats love that's fab news well done u obviously sparkled x whoooooo for u x love lea

Thanks honeys :D x

You're such a fantastic inspiration! Whenever I feel low or like I can't do it anymore I just look at your diary and it just perk's me right up! I can do this!!xx

Thank you :D and you really can!!
I can't beleive i'm just over 3 and a half stone til goal, i was morbidly obese when i started in March and now i'm almost classed as 'overweight' as soon as my bmi is 30 i'll no longer be obese. Oh the joys!! x x

Enjoy your new body, your new partner, your new job...your new life!!!

Back