Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

Oh my god I can relate to this so much i was 17 stone 11 and now 15 stone 3 in 6 weeks I just hope I can keep it off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey have just read this entire thread and let me start off by saying you are truly an inspiration :)
i have just come to the end of day 8 and at my first weigh in lost 10lbs. I am being careful this week though as when I have done this diet before it is always the second week that I have given up but am so determined this time and am taking one day at a time :)
i now have 5st 5lbs and am hoping to do it or get very close by 1st August when I go on holiday to magaluf as I have promised myself I won't be a fatty by then :)
x

Morning Sinead!

When are you getting restarted then? :)

Hiya sinead, I just read your diary from start to finish and I have to say you really are an inspiration! ! Im on week four and so far ive lost 1st4lbs and I have around 3st left to go. I cant wait to see the rest of your journey and your story in all the magazines when you get to tqrget :) !!
Xxx

Heeeeeeeeey girlies :)

Thanks for the messeges!
So i'm back on track as of tomorrow & very excited. Not really had anything today other than lots of coffee

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Best news ever! We've ALL missed you on here lady! Can't wait to read more in your journey! You'll be at goal no in time Hun you'll see!

Thanks shazzy :D nice to see you again too!

Just had my last ever meal, eeeeeeeeeek!! Steak, salad & mushrooms. ;)
I'm nervous about going cold turkey tomorrow and downing litre after litre of water again but i know i CAN do it, i lost 7 stone haha!!

xx

Haha! Great choice of last meal and not at all carby carby! I'm finding the water drinking harder for some strange reason the closer I get to goal now which is bonkers... That and I can't get used to feeling the cold! Might have to take up just drinking hot water at this point!

Im in desperate need of your wisdom though hun... How did you feel the closer you got to goal as I'm finding my motivation slipping now I can get into clothes and sizes I couldn't before and the compliments are coming in... Even though I KNOW I'm not at goal yet!!

(PS Im sure many have told you but... im sorry you've had a rubbish time recently! but you're such an inspiration for how you've just got on with it!

Thanks honey :)

I got down to 13 stone something at christmas, and i can totally relate to losing motivation (hense putting 2 stone back on :( ) .. I guess the best thing to do is remember why you started, reach out to others doing the diet, have cambridge buddies, stay focussed, make plans you can look forward to once hitting your goal, look at clothes websites, maybe join the gym? I told myself at 14 stone i'd join the gym but i never did :( This time i'm defo going to!!

xx

Wow Sinead you have done so well! I started Cambridge ss 17 days ago and have lost 15lbs need to lose another 4 -5 stone! Would love to know how you doing? X

Back