Sticky Muffns!!

lovelyzobo

Help, me muffins are sticky!!! Pwoar......well what I mean is, my muffins always seem to stick to my papers, I did try using the silicone ones, but they were even worse......any tips!???? xxxxx

Hmm ... sorry, can't help. I use the silicone cases and they're fab.

P x

PS - I realise this is a totally unhelpful reply, but I didn't want to leave your thread unanswered!! :D

The paper molds really produce a mess! I only tried them once! (and I was eating my muffins peeling the paper at every bite, tiring!) As for silicone ones, I haven't tried them as I don't have any! But everyone here claims that they work fine! Maybe a spray of oil in them?

I just used a muffin tin and wiped some oil round each section with kitchen roll. Then did a little scrapedy-scrape with the knife while still warm.
Win

Mmmmm odd about the silicone ones......I just 'used' them from the box, as they were a christmas presi, is there any pre-use directions.....I didnt look....maybe thats where I have gone wrong!??? xxx

I always use silicone and they come out fab - leave them to cool before popping them out of the moulds, should come out clean without any fuss......... be interesting to see the recipe your using

ive use the paper ones and oh my god do they stick, end up licking the paper!! lol Bought some silicone muffin cases from Asda £2 for 12 and they are just fine. Best to let them cool before removing them from the cases though, are you using the recipe from the recipe thread for toffee muffins?

Back