Sticky or not sticky?? please vote here.

Sticky subject

• Yes, great idea

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No, its fine as it is

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Unsure?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
OMG, what has been going on today?

I've been busy cleaning my house all day, but it seems like it's been very interesting on here!!

I haven't been posting very long on here, so I've no idea what goes where. Although it doesn't seem to be quite as user friendly as it could be.

I also post on another site where it is very clear what should go where, for example general S/W chat, off topic, diaries etc, syn values & red recipes & green recipes.

Have to say this site is much more active and more often than not there are several other people here to talk to, whereas on the other site there isn't. But I have to say it is much easier to understand, especially when you are maybe not a youngster!!

Stickies?? No idea what you are talking about!! LOL!!

Lisa x

I'd just like to say that I don't see this as an 'us and them' forum at all. I love that there are so many new members here as it's always good to get fresh ideas and it's always good to meet new people. Sub-forums will help keep things a little tidier.

We have a fantastic Mod-Squad here who work their butts off to keep it all running smoothly and to try to keep us all happy. 3 cheers for the mods!

Back