Stig's Dukan adventure

Hey Stig, well done this last week - especially impressed you resisted the curry!

If it were me, I would definitely be taking a packed lunch for the plane. That way, if the meal suits Dukan you can enjoy it but if not, you are prepared. You could take boiled eggs, muffins, bean curd chunks (my saviour when I was away last week!) or a big fritatta made up with veggies and quorn or something. Just take it in tupperware that doesn't leak. (This from bitter experience....)

I love having a drink and meal on the plane, it's a real treat, but this last time I just knew I want to get to TW more than I want the food so avoided everything they gave me. (Well, stashed it for later, more like!).

Good luck - when do you leave?

Jx

Monday day 8 Cruise
Hi Guys Thank you for all the help and suggestions for my flight meal I think I will book one, cannot remember what it is called but also take some food with me. I think I have to be realistic Bulgaria is not going to be easy and I am just going to be as good as I can. We always walk miles there, I will just have good breakfasts Dukan friendly and whilst out eat well.
I am not sure if I am PV or PP today but have done a PP as I had all that falling down water over the weekend!!
I am still loving this diet, I do need to push myself food wise, I got a tin of braised tofu today but have not been brave enough to try it, tomorrow. It is funny the clothes I have always had are still tight but my new clothes are looking a bit better.
Lovely the hols, just doing what we want to do, having my hair done tomorrow so I look like a beach babe on holiday, even though we are in the mountains!
Weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed.

Good luck for tomorrow x

good luck hun, am sure it will all be fine.

good luck for the weigh in .. mine too, i'll be thinking of you as i step on the scales!!

And good luck from me. Don't be scared of braised tidy, I think it's delish like that. Wee bit salty but an extra glass or two of water will do it! Jx

Joodle said:
And good luck from me. Don't be scared of braised tidy, I think it's delish like that. Wee bit salty but an extra glass or two of water will do it! Jx

Braised tidy?!

P x

braised tidy sounds like something kieth lemon would say ... bang tidy / braised tidy lol :D

Hahaha! The dangers of posting VIA a dodgy HTC mobile! At least we now have a catchy way of referring to any delicious, Dukan friendly braised food!

DAY 9 CRUISE AND WEIGH IN DAY
Okay, it has been one of those days!!
Weighed in this morning and I have lost 3lbs this week, so very pleased! I am so happy I have not been this weight for 18 months and then it was very briefly. I went to the hairdressers so my hair is looking good. I took my son for a swimming lesson and I nearly ended up in the police station! I was watching my son swim through the big glass window and I sitting on a high stool and then this beautiful smell came my way, I started salivating and was in this lovely state of "I remember that smell" , crisps I looked under the bar that runs straight across the window and a small child was sitting under it by my feet eating crisps. I tried to resist and then I had this urge to snatch them out of her hand and eat them but then I remembered I was a Dukan and we don't do that, eat crisps. Of course the fact I might end up in a police cell for mugging a 2 year came into my mind as well and I guess the cells don't dish up Dunkan friendly meals, so I am at home and the child had all her crisps to herself!!

Hahahaha well done stig resisting, two year olds beware!

like stealing crisps (not candy) from a 2 yr old (not baby) lol xx

Lol : -)

Day 11 cruise PV

Have not been very good on my diary this week but have stuck to my diet really well, in fact I need to eat more but have been out and about tonight. Today because I am the most sensible mum in the world we are going into London, I sure it will not be too busy with the games on! My weight loss continues and I cannot believe how good this diet is, the only down side is being veggie my choices are limited whilst out. I am kicking myself that I did not start this earlier, instead of trying mucking around on half hearted diets! I got some more clothes today, in fact I think I will buy some shares in Mantaray. Got some Whitestuff shorts from John Lewis for £12 that is what I call a bargain, not that they look great but hope to wear them over the weekend to try and get some colour in my legs before I go away.

i know what you mean this diet has been great for so many of us. but hey we are doing it now and we are getting there. good you went clothes shopping and yes get them pins out before you go away i bet you cannot wait can you? just do me a favour n make sure you have a brill time xx

Hi All,
Just checking in and hope you are all doing well. I am so busy with the hols have not had time to check on diaries but will do soon as I can make time. I am still sticking to diet and lost 2 lbs this week. I am not sure what day I am on will need to work it out.

stig said:
Hi All,
Just checking in and hope you are all doing well. I am so busy with the hols have not had time to check on diaries but will do soon as I can make time. I am still sticking to diet and lost 2 lbs this week. I am not sure what day I am on will need to work it out.

Your doing great, log on when you can x

Back