Stig's Slim Fast Diary

Just be honest with your friends re the diet. You never know theyll probably respect you more for doing something about it. Also a coffee shouldnt do much damage. Enjoy :D

PS i dont like the knee length shorts either. Makes my legs look shorter than they are and wider too. blah :p

Oh it's okay to tell my friends I'm on a diet they are used to me being on one, you know start a diet on Monday, end a diet on Wednesday, it's the oh thats a nice cake just one wouldn't hurt, would it!
The big news today (well yesterday) I managed to drink 1 1/2 litres of water, did I wee.
Anyway I have done the school run and now time for a shake.
Have a good day and eat well and feel great

I know I am meant to be having breakfast but I have just figured out the green light, bless I will have to explore the site more instead of reading peoples diaries.

Heyy defiantly get an early shake in if you can! Get your metabolism going!! Well done on getting your water up to 1 1/2 litres, small and slowly does the trick :0) if you make you many changes at once your new lifestyle might scare you away :0) xx

i tend to use ready made shakes for brekkie as i can just grab and go no messing about

Do you find them thick enough, I had one years ago and it was too runny, I really should try one again because they would be a great help when I am out at lunch time.

I have been a complete failure today spent too much time on here earlier so went out with a friend for coffee without breakfast, came back and decided I should eat something so snacked on low cal stuff instead of having a good lunch, so now must have a good dinner tonight with good nutrients. To make matters worse I have drunk a load of coffee but water none. I will slap my wrist and get to that kitchen and sip throughout the afternoon.

i find the ready shakes fine, there thick enuff for me we all have bad days so dont stress to much just have a good dinner tonite then put it behind you for 2moro

Back on track had a good meal JKT Pot and Veg and quorn sausages. Water still an issue. Going to buy a ready made shake and give it a go, I spend most Saturdays on a field so it would be a help to have one with me. I think I saw a Lemon something one.

Ooh that will be the limited edition lemon meringue!! Delish in my opinion :0) xx

Thank you, it is shop day tomorrow.

Feeling up beat this morning not sure why but hey who cares.
Going for another coffee with a friend today but this time it is over lunch time and I am going to be brave and eat out, normally I avoid this(only when on a diet) as I cannot count the calories but as I said the other day I must start to see this as an education long term thing not a quick fix.
A friend has offered to support me by offering me 50% discount on clothes in the shop she works which will be a real incentive (I hope they don't sell knee length shorts LOL)
Well brekkie beckons

Brilliant! Drop a size and get a deal I'm a shopoholic so I'd be chuffed!!! I have a bin bag full of clothes in a size 12 which I've bought over time and kept as I kept telling myself I'll fit them soon.... Hehe it is helping me stay motivated as I want to use them for my trip to Paris next month.... Doubt they will all fit but it's an incentive all the while :0) good luck with lunch, I'm sure you'll cope, your right it is a new way of life just choose healthy options and then account for it later :0) x

Your love Paris, it is so exciting. When you are at the road between the Eiffel Tower and the Seine could you see if you can find my teeth, I feel over there last summer and smashed my two front teeth.

I to have a cupboard full of clothes that do not fit, trouble is they will probably all be old fashioned by now.
I am sure you will look a star in Paris

Ahhh hahaha I'll keep my eyes peeled for those teeth!!! X

rowanx2 said:
Oh wow 50% discount is great!! How nice was that? :D

I love Paris in the springtime.... enjoy your trip YM!

Will do! Thank you :0) x

lemon merangue is gorgeous totally yummy

Husband bought home one of the lemon ones, shall try tomorrow.
Have eaten and drunk within my limits. Yet again have drunk hardly any water, a shed load of coffee not good. Was going to set my goals today but time has not been on my side, will focus over night.

Back