Still craving, is this normal?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Heero_Luva, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Heero_Luva

Heero_Luva Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(15.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Im getting worried. I am 2 weeks from refeeding and 8 weeks into LT.

My cravings are strong. I mean really strong and I seem to be wanting things like pizza, cheese, pasta. Last time I got to this point it was things like tuna and broccoli but I dont seem to be 'feelin it'.

Any advice? Im scared to refeed incase I shovel lots of rubbish back into me. :cry:

I dont want to end up back at square 1

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Becki,
    you got to remember these are head cravings not actual hunger so when you come off this you need to tell yourself that. It takes 4 minutes for a craving to pass so find something else to do for that time and you will forget about it. Go on the refeeed and maintenance threads and see how people deal with it, you are strong, you will be fine.
    Doriin

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Oh goodness! I'm still getting cravings but I'm only beginning week three and they've settled a lot. Have you said to your chemist? Could it be a blood sugar thing -craving carbs?

Maybe when you're off it you could follow a weight watchers type plan. And allow yourself these things -but ONLY A LITTLE! And always with generous sides of veg. It must be frightening for you, I'm sorry I'm no help but feel so bad for you!!

You've done brilliantly to get so far struggling with these cravings though so well done. You've resisted them on TFR youcan resist them on refeed!

GOOD LUCK!!

5. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I still get cravings (I will think about a cheese sandwich at least five times a day, hehe). But, maybe yours are to do with being so close to re-feed? You know you're going to eat in the near future now, so it could just be to do with that. As BlackRose said, something like WW might be a good idea for a while so you've got some guidelines for portion control?

Hannah

6. kellywobble

kellywobble Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    last time I was on Lt I never wanted food after the first week. Until the day I planned the date for my refeed from that day it was terrible all I thought about was eating. Sorry not much help but perhaps its more worrying because you know the times come to eat rather than craving

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.