still feeling low....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by getslimbydec, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. getslimbydec

getslimbydec Member

everyone keeps saying that im meant to have more energy but i am feeling sad and not interesting in doing anything, maybe thats because my weight has suck to 16.13 and i havnt cheated either
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

How long is it stuck? I hope the scales move soon, but maybe give the scales a miss for a couple of days, you must be losing with sticking to the diet, it is just water and you'll have a change on the scales soon :)

I have to say I dont feel, and havent as yet, bursting with energy, having said that I am not tired either and i am always tired, so maybe feeling good for me is just not feeling exhausted :)

Best of luck with your next weigh in
  4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    try to stick with it and remember even if the scales arn't showing a loss you could still be losing inches. Try seeing if there is any difference in your measurements xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.