Still got no energy

tarlton

I'm on my 4th week (cannot believe its gone so fast) and have no energy at all what so ever. I feel tired all the time, get up at 11am, want to go to bed by 8pm. Considering going onto the 790 plan, but my ss losses haven't been that great :( . So disheartened by it all :sigh:. I've lost pretty much a stone, gone down a dress size, and thats made me happy enough.

youve done fantastically well, even without enery, maybe you need blood tests im not a doctor or anything but if your doing SS they way Cambridge suggests then maybe you should get some done, and you might like 790and it may work better for you all the best x and every pound loss is a pound in the right direction x

Hi tarlton,

Your doing well on the weight loss and done a dress size already:happy096:

I have lost a stone and I am not down a dress size as yet, need a few more pounds off but clothes are looser.

I have good energy and have gradually increased my walking and exercise as I find that helps with the energy level.

You are drinking enough water:confused: For if your not drinking enough water that can make you feel tired.

Talk to your CDC, she might suggest doing AAM first to see how you feel on that.

SoonToBeGorgeous is doing 790 and is very happy with her losses.

Love Mini xxx

Back