Still here.... sort of!!

Sez

has started again!!
Hi everyone, sorry I've not been posting for a while. The thing is I let myself get overtaken by my "issues" with my CDC, and fell far from the wagon.

I can no longer post as a CD 100% gal, as I am now going to do my own thing, with low carb products (shakes, porridge and bars would you beleive!!) and a really good multi vitamin, plus a green & white meal a la SS+.

Having said that, I love this section of Minis,it really feels like home to me and I would love to keep reading & posting of thats ok. (There is no section for us DIY-ers!!! )I wont refer to food, nor would I ever decry CD as I think it is a fantastic plan & works brilliantly. There are some amazing CDCs out there, but from my experience and what I have read some blummin awful ones too. :sigh:

I am happy to start a thread somewhere on Minis about my new epxerience (maybe a members only diary?) just in case I gain any useful tips or advice along the way.

Initially I am aiming to return to 12stone, then from then on in , I will re-assess where I realistically want to be. I will start a new losses chart from Monday (when I plan to start my new regime), as I have just bought some scales that weigh, take body fat, body water, muscle density and bone mass measurements...!!!! (HOW????)

Wish me luck...... altho I feel I have made a huge decision & a weight (no pun intended) has really lifted from my shoulders!! I am more upbeat than for ages, and boy I AM so going to to this. How could I fail, with all your fab support???

xx

lots of luck Sez - you can do it x

Good luck with it Sez - you have to be happy with your weight loss method and it sounds like you are, so you can only succeed.

Back