Still here...

lunar jim

Gold Member
...still dieting, haven't fell off! I'm trying to dip in here every day but work has been mad busy.

Haven't been tempted to nibble so far, but I'm dreaming of Parmo Hotshots lol

And Broccoli and Cheese soup is *not* improved by the addition of chilli!

Hey you keep on going.........if you've loads of the broc and cheese goop get your CDC to swap them no point if you can't stomach them.

LJ

Heh thanks :) No more B&C soup now, luckily I only ordered two last time. No more next WI though, it'll mostly be Oriental Chili and Spicy Tomato I think...

.......glad things are going well. I havn't heard of anyone saying anything positive about the B & C soup!!.....I stick with the Chicken and Mushroom and Mushroom.Whats a Parmo hotshot?? Have a great week.

.......glad things are going well. I havn't heard of anyone saying anything positive about the B & C soup!!.....I stick with the Chicken and Mushroom and Mushroom.Whats a Parmo hotshot?? Have a great week.

Yeah, I'm going to give Chicken and Mushroom a whirl this week, we didn't get any last time because Mrs. Lunar doesn't like mushrooms.

A Parmo is a Teesside delicacy. I'll let you gasp in horror at the wikipedia entry:

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmo

Loverly!

Oh no Jim you really don't want one of those !!! Please say you don't??

Oh a Parmo sounds lovely!!!!!! x

Heh, no I won't be getting a Parmo; it involves ordering one from the Pizza shop and then going and collecting it (I don't get deliveries, they take too long...). This means effort and thought by which time the Parmo craving has passed ;)

Parmos are brilliant! Evil, yes, but brilliant. And very much one of the reasons I'm doing the CD now...

Anyway, I've been taking my mind off things by giving the Wii a good bashing. Guitar Hero: Metallica on Hard. Still can't do 'Disposable Heroes' lol

Parmo's are truly a creation of a higher power. There is nothing quite like them after a good night out.

Unfortunately or should I say fortunately now that I am on a diet you cannot seem to get them anywhere other than Teesside.

The fact that I now live over 300 miles away from Pizza Mondo ( home of my personal favourite ) is no consolation.

Well done Jim for sticking to the diet. Keep it up mate, I am right here with you.

Unfortunately or should I say fortunately now that I am on a diet you cannot seem to get them anywhere other than Teesside.

The fact that I now live over 300 miles away from Pizza Mondo ( home of my personal favourite ) is no consolation.

I did a job in Blackpool once, for a few weeks. I made one myself out of desperation...

Well done Jim for sticking to the diet. Keep it up mate, I am right here with you.

Cheers mate! Look at it this way, you're out of harms way as far as Parmos go ;)

Back