Consolidation still losing on conso help!

jezzebell

Morning all, my o/h has been on consolidation for 3 weeks and is still losing weight. He has lost an additional 5lbs which although sounds great to me it's not for him! He is eating everything he should. Would it be better for him to move onto stage 2 of conso now or just go on to stabilazation? He really cant afford to lose more weight

I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to say that whilst reading your post I noticed that your stats are so impressive!

You've done great losing weight every single week bar one.

Well done you x

Don't panic - A bit of adjustment in the first weeks of conso does seem common - we are so used to weight piling straight back on after finishing other diets that it comes as a bit of a shock.

I've lost an additional 5lbs since I starts in conso in June - but it seems pretty stable now.

Make sure he eats lots of veg and "tolerated" items. the bread and the starchy meal - which should put some brakes on.

Are you sure he's getting his starch and gala every week? If you are still in cruise and eating togther he may be missing these and eating more like a cruiser...

I

Don't panic - A bit of adjustment in the first weeks of conso does seem common - we are so used to weight piling straight back on after finishing other diets that it comes as a bit of a shock.

I've lost an additional 5lbs since I starts in conso in June - but it seems pretty stable now.

Make sure he eats lots of veg and "tolerated" items. the bread and the starchy meal - which should put some brakes on.

Are you sure he's getting his starch and gala every week? If you are still in cruise and eating togther he may be missing these and eating more like a cruiser...

I

Hi Atropos yes he's definitely eating his starch, bread cheese and gala meals. Good thinking on the tolerated items i will get him to eat more of these. It's actually another 7lbs he has lost! He could eat more veg, as i do all the cooking i tend to forget sometimes to do him veg on my pp days but usually i only forget once a week.

The problem is he went a couple of lb's below the weight he should have done in a vain attempt for us both to start conso at the same time (that was never going to happen lol) so he really doesn't have a safety net as such. Hes 6'1" and was suppose to stop at just over 14 stone but he now weighs 13st 9 and although he looks fine he cant afford to lose more

Thanks curvygirl :D i wish i could lose it as fast as he has done, but thats what a life time of dieting for you :(:(

So far the cheese and bread and the gala meals seem to be working for me as I have not lost any more weight which is great as I was concerned.
I have added Lamb and pork by the way.. like today I had a pork joint and was lovely .

Maybe he could add those?

Back