Still plodding on and feeling fat! ...

Looks amaaaazing.

I wish I could get MIMs sussed...lol..never turn out nice for me!

Morning Jools love

Why o why o why o why o why o why aren't the scales moving?!?!?!?

This will be the second week of staying the same. I know I'm not doing anything wrong. So annoying! Lol

Xxx

Could you be having something that's stalling you? Cheese and low carb things like Atkins/thorntons bars seem to be big culprits round here. Other people have trouble with coke zero, nuts etc.

Did you gain after you slipped off the wagon? Maybe your body has just caught up with itself after losing that?

Hope you figure it out, well done for staying strong when frustrated. Xx

Morning Jools, I'm with Rose on this onee love

Im eating a lot of salad so far. I limit my cheese and eggs or else that would be all I ate.

I didn't weigh myself after I fell off the wagon so MAYBE I had a big gain? dunno ... gonna keep at it anyway as I feel better!

xx

Head ache shoulder ache back ache rib ache hip ache thigh ache knee ache ankle ache foot ache

Think that just about sums it up. Im on week 5 for gods sake!

xx

Maybe u had been out of Ketosis and now ur back in it hence alllllll the aches and pains hunni.
Pop ur feet up, drink drink and drink some more. Maybe a ickle nap?

Hope you feel better soon hunni

Woofy x

Maybe it is because you came out of ketosis, buut it sounds more like real flu to me Jools

You guys are fab.

Home now, feet up and cuddles from my babies (furry and human!) tablets, coffee and feeling a tad bit better.
Am definitely in ketosis as my breath is disgusting ..

Xx

Lol woofy am snuggling with a 13 year old, twin 7 year olds, a boxer who thinks she weighs nothing and 3 puddy cats xxx BLISS xx

Back