Still plodding on and feeling fat! ...

Hi Dani

Its in the recipies section at the top of the page.

Not tried it myself but sounds yum!

xx

COME ON JOOLS ..............and yes i did shout !!xx

Dani Zombie said:
I can't see this thread...

On a pc - you should the sticky threads in the top half of the screen
On iphone/ipad - there is a little tab near the top you have to click to see stickies

It's in there somewhere:)

Morning Jools, how'a things?

Good morning Jim

Things are fine thank you, still on track but feeling lots better since Im not weighing myself everyday! Takes the pressure off and for some reason I feel thinner!

Was rudely woken in the night with cramp in my back and cramp in my calves. Have had the cramp in calves before but never in my back! Extra salt for me!

I have more of an incentive to plod on at the moment as Ive two targets ...

I've my works Xmas dinner & dance in December .. very posh, dressy affair!

And ...

Ive been asked to be a bridesmaid by my oldest friend in May next year! eeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!

xx

I've never heard of cramp in the back Jools, how strange love

Well it gets worse! Had my first asthma attack in 14 years last night. Not nice at all.
Am still struggling to breathe today but have cramp in my back again and guess it's down to my breathing pattern!

Xx

i suffer from asthma ......... so i sympathise ..... but loosing weight has improved mine.......... look after yourself ...relaxing weekend xx

I intend to relax chick. My twin boys are 8 tomorrow so it will be a lovely fun day.

Still wheezing away. Had steroids but feel no different. Feel like someone has stamped on my chest and back.
Had a day off work today and feel guilty as hell about it as there is only me. Did divert the phone though so I could take any calls!

Haven't really earn much but drank lots and lots!

Xx

Still plodding ....

On extra strong steroids now for the next five days. Have to take 6 tablets straight after my breakfast. Hopefully this will clear up my asthma. Apparently it's the weather change and the pollen that's done it.

Am trying to be really careful with what I eat as the main side effect is typically weight gain!

Still not weighing myself til the end of the month

Xxx

Oh dear - hang in there and hope it improves soon
Xxxx

my twin boys are 19 !!!

hope you feel better soon xx

Morning jools, how's things love

Hi guys. Am feeling slightly better tonight. Am on my second lot of steroids and boy do they work!

Did feel as if I was drunk last night ha ha and also felt like I had a hangover this morning!!!

Xx

Back