still trying to figure out

abigail09

Gold Member
why i have stuck to the plan properly for 2 weeks and only lost 1lb.

sems really unfair that i managed to pile on 2.5lbs in 3 days at leeds festival, been back on plan for over 2 weeks and only lost 1lb of that. HOW?!

gonna stick at it but when i got weighed last night expecting a great loss (as i was expecting a good loss the week before and everyone said it would catch up next week) and i stayed the same. i honestly was welling up and just wanted to cry.

rant over but feeling like i just cant budge this podge

Sometimes I just cannot explain things on SW!! Isn't it horrid??

In 5 weeks Ive sts 4 times & then gained monday for no reason. I know sometimes our bodies get stuck in a rut but its hard when we've been 100% & it doesnt pay off. Im sure it will at some point, just have to stick to it til then :)

ps. When I got home after my WI monday I did actually cry for ages, boohoo :cry:

I have to say, looking at your stats that you hardly need to lose anything. You are already slim. This may mean that to lose weight, you can't eat free food as freely as some. I dunno about you, but at that stage, I find I ahve to cut down, or even out, things such as bananas, and refined carbs. White pasta, rice and such like. An watch portion control.

Lynda

Oh girls! I feel bad that you're both in tears! All I can suggest is that you completely change your eating habits for a week, different HEs lots of water, maybe try success express just to jolt your body into action again. I find lots of fish meals work for me.

Oh girls! I feel bad that you're both in tears! All I can suggest is that you completely change your eating habits for a week, different HEs lots of water, maybe try success express just to jolt your body into action again. I find lots of fish meals work for me.

A lady in my meeting was told the same last week after staying the same for weeks she lost 4 lbs this week.

I honnestly believe that the less you have to lose the harder it is.

When i was at my biggest i found the weight dropped off (not on SW) but now, only needing to lose just over a stone is killing me! Its so hard with sts or small gains on a consistent basis that it can sometimes make you feel like giving up.

Dont get dis-heartened Abigail, keep sticking to it and it will come off no matter how long it takes :)

Back