Still waiting....

Kiika

Still waiting for my goodies to be delivered by Mr. Post Man!

I'm getting really nervous about starting tomorrow :( I have been trying to stick to eating 4 times a day and just protein & veg. But I still get really hungry inbetween, so I'm petrified that I wont last on S&S and that I will give in to other foods through hunger.

I'm scared :cry:

hey hun! dont worry ull be fine, u go into ketosis after a few days on s&s and that stops the hunger :D Ahhhh we love ketosis lol

Hope ur pack arrives soon! xxx

Hi Kiika - are you drinking plenty of water? I started S&S yesterday and the water does fill you up in between 'meals'. I didn't drink much this morning and was starving so the water definitely helps!!

Hi Guys, I was hoping to get myself into ketosis before starting (using protein & veg diet), but maybe I didnt start soon enough! LOL

I have been drinking 3lt of water a day, excluding my morning berocca and one cup of decaf coffee a day. Maybe I just need to ignore the hunger until it goes away!?

Well all I can do is wait until I start Tomorrow to know for sure! Still scared tho. I dont know why I'm so afraid of being hungry :(

Ive tried before to get myself into ketosis and it never seemed to work for some reason!? You'll be fine, being scared of getting hungry is normal, as being hungry can make u go off plan, which u dont want, keep urself bizzy and drink plenty liquids, water doesnt fill me up alot, coke zero and dr pepper zero fill me right up :) xx

Alot of it could be mind over matter! as soon as you are in ketosis you really done feel hungry, the temptation can still be there sometimes but the hunger feeling goes! whe i firts started i was convinced i was starving all the time, then when i drank fizzy coke zero that filled me up and now i can tell the difference between actually feeling hungry and feeling thirsty which was something when i was bigger i had no idea about! you will be fine just keep that end goal in sight :)

Are we allowed diet coke/dr pepper then? I would like that but on my notes from s&s it says no diet drinks only water & black decaf tea/coffee (incl herbal tea).

I really love pepsi max, would that be allowed as I does fill me up when I drink it (for a bit anyway).

And yeah, probably mind over matter and im probably just craving something.

I just can't get out of this habit of eating everyday!! LOL :D

You should avoid most diet drinks (including pepsi max) as they contain citric acid which can take you out of ketosis. However, coke zero and dr pepper zero don't have citric acid so some people have them even though they are not officially part of the plan.

As for hunger, once you are in ketosis you'll find that your hunger is supressed - so no need to worry - there are a few days to get through to get into ketosis though. Why not use your veg allowance? I sometimes have raw cauliflower as a snack - I love raw cauliflower! Or you could have a couple of spring onions... I also find that hot drinks take away hunger for me.

So if I look out for citric acid, and avoid anything with that in I can have the odd bottle of diet coke etc?

Also, HE'S BEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! Can't wait to open the parcel up and have a look at my goodies! :D

Yay! So glad the arcel has arrived!

You can't have diet coke either as it does have citric acid in. I believe there's a thread on the exante forum which talks about what drinks you can have and stay in ketosis.

Hi Kiika, you will be fine, I'm on first day and doing ok.I had pang of hunger at around half 12ish after havin porridge at 9, had a glass of water and it soon passed. Now you will of had a look at all your different packs you will be raring to go....!x

Lol! Ok, I'll stay safe and not have any! It's easier haha! I got some of that water flavouring from the s&s site so I'll be fine.

I couldn't wait, I opened the pack and had a lemon bar!! :D yuuuuuummm

Yorkshire Lady said:
Hi Kiika, you will be fine, I'm on first day and doing ok.I had pang of hunger at around half 12ish after havin porridge at 9, had a glass of water and it soon passed. Now you will of had a look at all your different packs you will be raring to go....!x

Thanks! I am raring to go now! Bring it on I say!! :D lol

Back