Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Hello girlies!

I am here, haven't been on minis for a whole week, eek!!! Been busy this past week with one thing and another, eaten too much over the long bank holiday weekend (but only one easter egg!), but must say I am right back on it today! Must start shifting those punds, although I'm not going to be scale hopping I'm going to try and stay off them for a bit and just see how it goes. Scales are nasty things lol! I haven't weighed myself for about two weeks or so now and don't intend to for at least another two weeks.

Hahaha, Katie stalking indeedy lol! Lock up your Hamsters, lol, there is only one Hamster I am interested in!! We were outside for footie on Saturday, lovely stood in the rain and mud! Couldn't even do much footie coach oggling as was too busy trying to update the list with everybodys correct phone numbers, taking the money and trying to update the numbers on my phone in teh rain (my poor phone wasn't too happy about that!!). Why did I volunteer again??? ;) Although my Top Gear dvd collection is getting bigger hahaha!

Also been busy setting up my new business :D I'm going to be a wedding and event planner, all very exciting but so much to do!! Will keep me busy and stop me eating anyway hahaha!

Hope you all had a fab Easter xxx

Oh sounds exciting, I love weddings...and fruit cake lol. Sounds so much fun. Do you watch Four weddings? I love that programme, especially the celebrity one.

Scales are nasty, I ate loads of sea side food yesterday and today lost 2.5lbs wtf:confused: Only just dawned on me though that they were playing up last week when the kids got water in them..oops may have put on that weight instead lol

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Well another 3 days not on here! Kids hols and hubby has been home this week, so we've been making the most of it!!

Really proud of hubby as he's given up smoking and doing amazingly well! Been on the tablets from the doctor and he's now 5 full days smoke free, woo-hoo! God he's funny tho when we've been out and he smells anybody else smoking, starts going on how disgusting it is and how much it stinks lol! Looks like it's definitely working tho, if only I could give up chocolate so easily!!! Hmmm...

Been an up day today as we went out and had ice cream then went on a boat trip, kids loved it. Then came home and had roast dinner!

DD tomorrow!!!

Hope everybody else had been enjoying the nice weather xxx

Well done to your hubby for giving up the ciggies. I used to smoke, years ago. And when I first gave up, I also hated the smell, then I loved it, (I used to try to walk behind people who were smoking so I could inhale!) and now it makes me feel ill. I hope he's not too grumpy.

The boat trip and ice-cream sound lovely, you picked a great day for it.

I've been in the garden, weeding all day. My garden is covered in brambles, and it's a big-ish garden, so another day weeding tomorrow as well. (and the day after that, and the day after that.....)

Sanghi.

Ooohhh, weeding! Don't envy you there, I hate gardening lol, leave it to hubby! Lol!

Lol that's funny about walking behind people to inhale! Can't be an easy thing at all to give up, he's smoked since he was 14 so most of his life too! Not good. Surprisingly he hasn't been grumpy (well no more than usual ;) ) I was expecting him to be, so quite happily surprised! I also now have no little bits of baccy, he used to smoke roll ups, all over my kitchen side and floor, woo hoo! He never used to smoke in the house, wouldn't let him lol, but it the kitchen door way, so also now don't have the mat covered in ash! Infact thrown said mat away today and will buy a nice new one :D

Well done hubby thats great. MIL had the tablets but had to give them up and she was still smoking on them 3 weeks later, Dr wasnt happy lol.
Sounds like a great UD ice cream and roast dinner yum. Have a good day today x

Hiya hunni

Good news on OH giving up smoking...
We were in the Beer garden of our local last week with the boys and the youngest picked up a cig butt that someone had dropped on the floor, OH went mad with him and told him off - saying that it a dirty habit etc etc, I looked up and there was a woman smoking about 5 feet away from him - not too sure who was the most embarassed

Hope you are ok and having a good day now that the kids are back at school

T
x

Well done to hubby on giving up the fags! How are you doing Stirky?

Totally disgusted with myself :(

:mad: I am so mad with myself, oh it's not good! I always struggle when the kids are home, going out having treats etc. Bit I wi on Friday morning and I have put on 10lbs in 2 weeks!!! I mean OMG how is that possible???!! I haven't been eating that much, I just was totally shocked and couldn't believe it! Really don't see how that has happened, but it is going to stop right now!! Not even my TOM so can't blame that!!!! EEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

Anyway totally cracking down this week and will see what scales say at end of week. I've been feeling really ill at the mo so if still feeling rough next week I'm going to go to doc and get my thyroid levels checked. Haha that's just me being hopefull rather than me thinking I've been totally pigging out! Anyway we will see what a week of being an angel does! Because I need to do something!!! :cry::sigh:

Kids are still home today, going to a birthday party this afternoon, and they are back to school tomorrow.

We are moving house on the 30th, so very hectic and all go here at the mo! Have so much to do this week!!! Which is good as will give me something to do besides thinking about food!

Hope everybody else is ok! xxx

Oh no hun will PM you x

Just think of all the calories moving house will burn. Its all exciting too are you going far?

Hi Jelly, thanks. Yes hopng all the moving will burn some plus I'll be too busy to eat hahaha!!! Staying in the same town, just the other side of it so not moving far :D

Don't worry Stirky, we've all done it! Just bear in mind that one good DD will knock off 4 or 5 of those pounds in one fell swoop.

Good luck with the house move and with getting back on track x

Cheers guys, going ok so far this week, fingers crossed! Got lots of cleaning and moving stuff so that should help!!

Back