Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Ours can start in Jan if they want to, usually for the younger ones x

:8855::8855: either that or he'll be sticking to you like glue all through the match :D I always put kisses on the end of my messages and most forum posts, i just think it's a lovely way to end xx

Haha yeah I usually do to in forums and txts to friends, just not usually to the footie coach lol x

Thurs 10th June - UD and shopping :D

Hi all,

Went in town today with my mum shopping and had a great day :D Always better going in town on an upday although didn't go too mad lol. I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch and we shared a portion of chips, then I had a naughty but VERY nice millionaires shortbread, yum yum!!!

So I'm on just over 1800 cals this eve, will prob have my usual french fries (I bought some yesterday as been out of them for about two weeks :eek: ) and diet coke hahaha ;)

So good day and looking forward to my dd tomorrow :D

Hope you've all had a good day peeps xxx

way uppppp! Glad to see FF and DC on the menu again hehehe

hope u r wll my lovely friend! I predict a another big loss if u keep going on at this rate chick!

xxxxxxxxx

Yes I'm good chick, well apart from not getting my LOVELY shoes today *sob sob sob* darn shop not having them in my size!!! Grrr!!!

Thought you'd be happy to see the ff and dc back, hahahaha! xxx

hey well done stirky. that is great going. I too predict a good weight loss this week! good luck. I get weighed on Saturday morn x

Thanks Karen! Good luck for Saturday morning, can't wait to hear your result this week :)

what I am a bit worried about is because of the lack of calories over the last few days, I will weigh lighter than I should and then next week it might look like I gained or stayed the same. I think I will have that medium day though as I dont want my body to think I am starving it. will go back to my "bean" diet, oh happy days lol (basically it was 2 weetabix, a ham sarnie for lunch and quavers then tea was beans with 3 slices of bread, and this was more or less the same for 4 months lol)

Hahaha love the bean diet! Sounds like my type of food, tho I have to try and avoid the wheat now so wouldn't be too good for me with the weetabix and bread :(

Now you get the nice coach!!! Mine hasn't left yet, not sure when he's going and haven't seen the replacement yet, bet he won't be fit and be minging lol ;)

Fri 11th June - DD

Another good down day, definitely getting back into the swing of things now :D

FRI: DD (401)
Water: 3 litres
Tea x 3
Lun: Ham salad 72
French fries 84
Diet coke 1
Din: 6 x melba toast with cheese spread 92
Diet coke 1
Choc mousse 66
Eve: Choc wafer 85

Still have cals left so may have another bag of french fries yet lol!

hello petal!

You recovered yet naughty lady?

xxxxxxxx

Knock knock Knock!

anybody hoooomeeeee?

Hey peeps!

I have had NO BROADBAND AGAIN for the past week, and they still haven't sorted it out properly!!! Stupid Sky! Don't know how long it'll stay online now so thought I'd pop on and let you know I'm still here and haven't gone AWOL lol!!

Oh my friend Claire joined my gym yesterday and we went up there this morning. I have't been to the gym for ages, just was going up doing classes and swimming, so we were both dying this morning lol! Hahaha! Got a new tattoo yesterday so can't swim for two weeks, so will have to be gym! Off up there tomorrow too :D

On the juddd front I have not been good past week :( But must get back on it, god been too busy past week or so, been a right hectic one!

Oh Katie, I did recover eventually!!! Was not good! The Sunday was spent mainly in bed or in the bathroom, and by Monday I still felt bit fragile!!! Oh dear!

Catch you later folks :)

Back