Stitchy's weight loss diary!

I put on triple that while on vacation. No reason to stress over it right? Just pick yourself up and dust yourself off.

Thanks for the leeks and pea pasta recipe. I love leeks and now I have another option. Have a good week!

hey there stitchy. sounds like you are doing fabulously. don't worry about the blip (my two weeks in denmark became a month of not bothering) just get back into it.

i am on day five of getting back into things and it's going well. if it went on in a couple of days, chances are a lot of it is water retention and it will drop off in a couple of days if you get back on the wagon, so to speak.

all the exercise sounds fab. we were supposed to be doing an exercise dvd every night but haven't managed to do it more than once this week, hopefully next week, when izzy goes to bed before 11pm and she's better, we'll do it more :)

good luck.

abz xx

Thanks abz and clevagirl :D I've been getting back on track these past few days, and I'm feeling a lot better :) Still haven't done much exercise, but we're playing badminton again on Sunday and hopefully there'll be some sort of long walk happening on Saturday :rolleyes:

Today's plan:

Cereal and Ryvita (B) with milk (A) and fruit
Leftover potato and vegetable bake with cheese (A)
Dinner might be a chickpea and vegetable tagine, but it might not be :D
other HEB - 2 Alpen lights

Well done for getting back on plan :)

Thanks Tilly :D WI was this morning, and I lost the 2lb that I put on last week so I'm pleased :D

I've just spend the past hours working out all the meals for this week, so I'm hoping I'll stick to it 100% :)

Hey Stitchy,
Been reading your weight loss diary and Have been inspired to write my own!
You're so organised and it looks like its working well :) What plan are you on? Red Green or extra easy?

Liv x

Thanks helzzz, Liv and tillymax :D

Liv - I'm on Green days only, I'm veggie so EE or Red would do nothing for me :)

I got a bit confused today, we has no fruit in so I decided to take 2 alpen lights as a HEB, until I remembered that I was meant to be having philadelphia instead :rolleyes: So I was all prepared to count the one Alpen light that I had eaten as syns, but then I realised that I was only going to eat half a HEB of philadelphia anyway. It seems very silly now, not worth writing about really :D

So today was:

Crunchy Bran (B), Milk (A). Yogurt (1)

Leftover new potatoes and baked butterbeans

Jammy dodgers (4.5)

Yogurt and banana snack, 1 alpen light (0.5 B)

leek and pea pasta with philly (0.5 B) and some grated cheese (A), 2 slices garlic ciabatta (5 syns)

The plan for tomorrow, while I'm here...

Cereal (B) and Milk (A), fruit

Leftover pasta (B)
Some form of chocolate (5)

SW-friendly lasagne (A for cheese)

Don't know what I'll use the other syns for yet :D

Thank you, Donna :)

Things have been going well this week - I'm feeling positive, which is good. A bit worried about this evening - we're heading out for a meal... at an Indian restaurant :rolleyes: I like it spicy, so at least I won't get tempted by the Korma... must avoid all bread items though :D
The plan for today:

Poached Eggs and baked beans, tea (A)

Leftover vegetable lasagne (A)
1 alpen light bar (0.5 B)

Either: Some form of vegetable curry with plain boiled rice, or a vegetable biryani. Maybe a vegetably side dish to share...

I don't know if or how I'm going to use my remaining 1.5 HEBs... :rolleyes:

I ended up having a vegetable dhansak with boiled rice, with a bit of some chickpea sidedish and half a poppadom. I had no syns throughout the day, so I'm hoping it won't have too much of an impact... :rolleyes:

Plan for today:

Cereal (B) with Milk (A) and fruit

Bread (B) with cheese (A) and quorn ham, cut up veg bits (1 syn for some spread on the bread)
Licorice stick thing (2 syns)

Spag bol or chilli (don't know what I fancy yet...)

It's pub quiz night tonight, so I think the remaining syns will be spent there... :D

I WI on Sundays - not quite sure why, just felt like picking that day :D

I've been doing well most of the time, apart from an off-plan afternoon involving some biscuits :mad::eek:. Not feeling too hopeful for tomorrow, but I'm getting there...

Plan for today:

Eggs and beans (HEA for milk in tea throughout the day), 1 quorn sausage (1 syn)

Leftover paella

Mash, veg and quorn pepper steaks

No idea what to use remaining syns and HEs on today :rolleyes: - although I have bought some gruyere so I predict I will nom some of that later :D

mmmm cheeese :D

i weigh in on mondays. i figured that's the best way to keep me on track over the weekend, ha.

i made a spanish omelette type thing for tea and it was rather lovely. needed more veg in it but that's never a problem :D we live and learn, ha.

abz xx

I lost 1lb this week so I'm pleased :D

We're staying with the inlaws next weekend, so I won't be able to WI next Sunday - not quite sure what I'll do about that yet :rolleyes:

Back