stomach pains anyone?

Chellywelly

Silver Member
been having terrible stomach pains to the point im almost writhing around in agony. Just wondering if any of you ladies had similar problems

To do woth the diet I mean not just in general I understand ypu can get bunged up! Lol

I had terrible gallstones pain last time - just under ribcage/upper stomach?

No hun deffo lower abdominal! I do have ibs but its never been this bad! I have exams coming up and im stress but im always bloodg stressed lol

Is it trapped wind? I've suffered with this lots of times in my abdomen and in my chest. I thought I was having a heart attack at one point. It's so severe, I end up on the floor in agony and it keeps me up all night. Never known pain like it! I find Gaviscon tablets to be the best relief for it! X

I should have gone to see a doctor really because nothing I was taking would relieve it! But I'm stubborn and knew it was wind so I just suffered.

As marsipan says, is it bad enough for a doc because maybe you should get it checked xx

Ive had these before, (atm im not VLCD just low carb) but when im in full ketosis and VLCD I get them a lot, nearly all the time.
I think it might have been the stomach shouting for help or something.. it was worse when I was due to have a pack.
drinking more water helps and using a hot water bottle and having a lie down.
I was never fully sure what it was but I didnt have any health problems at all, it didnt get worse and went away when I started eating again. -then came back when I stopped, then went again..!

Hey yeah it went off again. Tbh I know what the doctor will say...IBS not enough fibre blah blah. Im 21 so they wont take it seriously enough to get me a scan booked or any other procedure. Xx

Thanks meoww. Im exactly the same lol trying to drink more fluids x

yes drinking yet even more water seems to solve everything!
I remember in my lighterlife group there was agreement that when we pushed to drink more water, the losses were better

Back