Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stomach pains?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by LeaFerguson, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

Has anyone had any stomach pains at all? I have the past 2 days but it's worse today but I tend to have problems with my tummy from time to time, I get bowel spasms which i have prescribed tablets for when needed but I don't think it's that. Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    could it be constipation? (sorry) x

4. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

No it's fine, I don't think it's that though as I was suprised to have still been 'going' x

5. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    I have had the same for the last 2 days. It was my weigh in today and i mentioned it to the chemist, she said to drink 3L of water today and its worked. its fine now.

6. LeaFerguson

LeaFerguson Full Member

I don't think I could drink more water if I tried n today I've had near 4ltr which is bad! Will see how I am tomorrow x

7. goldylocks

goldylocks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(13.74%)
    Oh dear. You should probably get checked out if you're still in pain tomorrow then. Just to make sure x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.