Stomach & side pain?

Krissykat

Gold Member
I'm on day 16 of SS since I restarted after a 2 day break NYE.
I've been getting pains in my sides and in the middle of my stomach, either if I'm just sitting down or if I take a deep breath aswell it hurts my stomach.
Sometimes the side pains make me feel like I need to go to the toilet even though I don't, I'm not constipated and I'm going regularly.
I'm drinking enough water and having my 3 a day.
I get a weird feeling in my throat sometimes too like I have something stuck there, its hard to describe.
Has anyone else experienced this on ss?

doctors, madam!

to answer your question - no, i haven't had those pains but i have had other abdo pains and they quicky became unbearable. Hie thee to a physician, wench. It's your health - you shouldn't mess around with it anyway, but i think when you're doing something so extreme to your body, you should get amy warning signs checked out asap.

it's like, if you're pootling along in your car at thirty, a strange knocking noise can probably wait if you're not far from home. doing cambridge, though, is more like zooming round a racetrack at 200mph. If you hear an odd sound coming from your engine at that sort of speed, you get it checked out as soon as humanly possible, cos the car might be about to disintegrate.

do you WANT to disintgrate, Krissy? Hmm?!!

Got an app next Tuesday, earliest I could get and I called Tuesday!
Doesn't feel right but the throaty thing I had before and a little before even starting SS but I got told it was acid reflux and got omeprozel which didn't help the second time so the doc told me to take paracetamol. Thanks doc...
Hoping I get someone useful this time but I have asked to see a female doc so it will be someone I havent seen before and will have to explain the whole CD thing. Havent been checked at all since starting CD so atleast wanna have an MOT done.

I have the lump in the back of my throat too Krissy. It feels a bit like i've constantly got a frog in the back of my throat that I can't swallow and it feels a bit harder

Yeah its abit like that, sometimes it can be painful to swallow aswell, not on my throat but the back of my mouth x

Back