Stop kidding myself

Good to have a plan. Keep updating us :)

How's t going over the weekend Hun?malways the hardest day for me!

Ok, meeting yesterday so that was all fine, and birthday party last night which was already in diary but it was buffet so coped ok. Just had porridge now going out for morning then back to do lunch for OH and DD. feel positive, scales have dropped a bit but it's tomorrow I start with real vigour!! Like feeling hungry, after excess eating I usually enjoy knowing I am hungry for a change does that sound weird?L

Monday morning and feeling positive, one meeting later this morning so going for a swim first. Had my porridge which I love, soup for lunch, shake later.

Going to speak to phiso today as the papers for the injections say don't have the injections if you can do the exercises without having the jabs, er I don't know if I can do the exercises cos I don't what the exercises are and no one has said that to me before!

Ok time to get going.....

Feel cold and waking up at strange times, so I know I am back on Cambridge ! Wi today hopin for around 4 lbs, as I haven done great on the water which I know usually helps, so I need to work on that over the next few days.

DD in swim gala today so going to watch that.

Awesome well done! We are in the 14's together and it won't be long! I have a pair of linen trousers that still have the tags on (i've only had them 4 years!!!) xxxx

I'm not sure if I'm hungry or thirsty OR just plain tired! Marking is done and just watching the end of Holby before biggest loser. Could murder a diet pepsi and some kind of nibbles - sick of thinking about food!! Grr eye of the tiger hun xxxx

4 lbs = a great re start. Well done you. So - how are you feeling now - did it make you feel more positive and motivated?

My scales say 14.10 so happy with that, and have upped the water big time so hoping for big results next week, only problem is my birthday Friday! Feel positive and much better for being back in control.

No stomach pains, and scales at 14.9 so the water thing is really working. Taking DD to dr for minor op today and she has asked for a quick supper at wagamamas not sure they do anything that would be a SS+ meal, hmmm. Then seeing DS on stage in big school production at local theatre, 1200 seats per performance and pretty much sold out from last night to sat night! Not bad, excited to see him as he has told us nothing and never shown signs of wanting to be on stage before!

Hi Hun hope everything went well for your DD at docs and check out your son on the stage! Very impressive! I got weighed this morning and I'm 14.5 on my scales so we're pretty similar I'd love to lose 6 pounds by WI on Monday but I'm not sure it's do-able!!
Struggling with water today and I'm worried! I need to sort it before the weekend or I'll struggle like mad on Sarurday night - feel like cancelling grr hope all's well with you xxx

Back