Stop kidding myself

Half term has been a problem for me too. But, back n track, you can do it. i am dreading my baby going on dates. She is only 5 but her best friend Alfie has been the person she is going to marry for a year now. Yesterday she went to hi house to play and has come home full of how wonderful he is. She is 5! This is not meant to happen yet. Everytime she mentions him her daddy winces -lol.

Tall fat and greedy said:
Knocked myself out of ketosis and one totally struggling. Will get through the rest of this week and see how I do next week. So frustrated with myself and nooone to blame except me! Knew half term would be a struggle and was ok to start with but the weekend blew me away. Pooh

These things happen my lovely, don't be too hard on yourself just remember how you feel and try to avoid it at all costs in the future. When I had a meal off plan fir my bday I thought I was testing myself but it was such a paind, messed up that weeks weight loss, whipped myself out of ketosis, had a really slow loss then but hey I've learnt from it... From now on treats shall not take the form of edible goods! Hope your having a good today x

Posted and then lost the whole thing when I tried to add a link Grrrrr.

Thanks shrinkin, just too many social things that cant be avoided. Got another black tie do next week, this is where I wanted to add the link for the wide leg trousers I bought for the one last week, might try later on computer.

Now talking bout food I have cooked so don't read if you might be tempted! Got 25 boys/men for dinner tonight! Chilli, brownie and meringues all ready, just got to put up tent today, lay tables get chairs out all of which DS is tasked to do. DD in london but coming back to help and sister coming over tonight to help serve up. DS tells me most are going home but will have to wait and see! Quite a lot of beer in garage too!!

First swim and WI ahhhh, that's not gonna be good, ho hum..

Next week will find my k.d. Lang. Some ,of you will know what this means!!

Wow what a mission to be so busy and around so much food all day! Good luck finding kd lang I've well and truly given up the search, cd1000 and kd lang do not mix! Good luck with your event x

hey TF&G how was the dinner with all the boys? Hope you got through it with all your hair intact. Are you back on track and in the zone after your little blip? I'm always amazed at how easily you can get right back on plan and start losing again. Keep it up hun.

How are you doing today? Was it a good night?

Hi, the boys had a great time. I could hear them singing as they walked from the pub to the house! The evening was warm and clear so they were very cosy in the marquee, food all went down well and so did the beer! There was a bit of swaying around but no outright drunkenness!! Most went home about 12 and then I was left with four who stayed the night and my DS. They stayed outside til about 2 chatting and singing again!! Then all crashed in the house. DD had a friend to stay to keep her company.

Then I have had guests all weekend too! Must be mad but they helped out so it wasn't too bad.

Haven't dared to step on scales today!

Hey, how's it going??

Hi - been awol for a few days (hiding in shame). How are you getting on?

I know you'll get right back on track when you're ready!! :)
I'm doing fine. Losing weight again but the past 2 days I've been naughty. I'm going to make sure I tough it out for the next couple of days so I can see a loss this week, even If only 2 lbs.
How's your back? Any better?

Morning. Back in track today. How are you all getting on?

Hiya! I've been naughty the past 2 days. Back with a vengeance today!
TF&G how are you doing?

TFG - where are you?

Ok here goes I am back. On day two went back to my CDC who was really nice and also struggling!!

Been travelling with oh for a bit and was ok to start with but came back from India and really lost the plot, not sure of the thinking behind it but I just couldn't stop eating. Have put on over a stone , groan.

Back still really bad and trying to face up to facet joint injections that I need but just can't make myself book them as I am dreading the consultant with a big needle in my spine!

Hey - welcome back.

So - are you starting afresh, with new targets in mind:)

Hi girls, nice to hear from you. Yes 2 stone then see how far into the last stone I want to go while be realistic about maintaining it.

Have decided I have to book these injections, it selfish not doing it as everyone else suffers in the house when I am in pain and I have to see if they will work enough so I can start the phiso I need.

Back