Stop kidding myself

Awake! Scales say 13.12, so I think two more pounds to go before getting back to where I was before the summer blip! Not bad as I was 14.6 11 days ago, if my maths is right. Busy day yesterday so didn't get my last pack in as I got home at 10.30 and too tired / too much pain, and no appetite. Went to a drinks do and had two lovely glasses of water! This weekend looks ok as nothing meal wise planned.

Ok so cinema yesterday and knew I would not have anything so didn't, and looked around at everyone eating popcorn and big bags of sweetsvand thought omg what are we all turning into in this country? We can no longer just go to the cinema without treats too, and whe. The cost of an adult ticket is £8.10 how crazy is that.

Had supper afterwards chicken Caesar salad, picked out the crutons, but did have dressing! Didn't touch any left over chips etc !

Living off rooibos tea atm, it back on my fav list.

Not weighing until tomorrow. Doing a roast chicken today, with all the trimmings for the family, but again feel fine about it, head in the right place..

Children home, although I have moved into this phase where they have their own social life sorted so DS went to London to see rugby and then to a party in fulham but stayed in hackney, not sure what time he will reappear, but roast chicken is a good lure!! DD here with friend in p j's watching DVD of chalet girls! Love them love them..

Fab going at the cinema. It's amazing how many cals we can consume during a film without even realising/enjoying. I would use to have a big bag of sweets or popcorn and keep going till it's gone. Never again. I now get overly annoyed at loud munching and rustling. Haha. Good you though, think of all the dosh you saved ( just not on extortionate ticket prices!! ) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks nat.

Ok swim today and porridge then took the dog out,sorted out teenagers, endless laundry, ironing, out for a drinks thing,two glasses of water, tried a prawn thing on a stick but it was horrible so left half and resisted the other nibbles. Home, two boiled eggs, rooibos tea and now for bed!

Tired and got to get OH to station in morning so off to bed. Resisted the box of chocs in my goodie bag from the drinks party..yeah..

Got to get the water down today, bit of a headache.

Had porridge onwards and downwards I k ow what I am hoping for on Thursday but will have to wait and see. Two more days.

Swim later.

New mini scales arrived, instructions read:

"Put scale on the plane masiness ground. If the scale is unstable, the weight is not nicety."

Hmmmm, my weight is often not nicety and am not sure if I have plane masiness in my house!!!

Also

"when it be bumped, losted, its easy be damaged"

Yeah I know how it feels!

Lol made in china? One of the funniest descriptions I saw on an item was . PECULIAR PAPER BIN.

It was a shredder, love it x

oh i love that "the weight is not nicety"... perfect!

Ok the scales are not moving despite being 100% so got to up the water today.

Managed a shopping trip with kids yesterday, 2hours in m and s getting a suit for DS! Thought we would loose the will to live and don't think he will ever go shopping again in his life! Still its very smart and I think we ended up with the right one although he wanted something less boring , it's a suit for goodness sake save the fashion for non formal wear!!

So plan for the day is porridge, swim, dog, check out what the kids want to do, housework (have totally neglected), soup, look at wardrobe and hope to fit into something for a do on sat night, go through angst if I can't, of what to do!?? Work, supper (chicken veg), and all day drink water water water.

That should do it for weigh in tomorrow am. I hope!

Ok that worked scales say 13.10 so onwards. Must keep up with the water today.

Weigh in today but I mostly go by my scales. But by my scales I think that's a loss of 5lbs this week. Feel totally committed, food not really bothering me, even tho children are around and there is more cooking.

Just checked my diary and 13.10 was my weight on 3 august and lowest weight so far on this journey so I am back on track. Got a very posh do on 19th November so want to do a stone before then, it will be tough but feeling like I can do at the moment.

This is copied from Linda spangle today:

Although it may seem like it simply pops up unexpectedly, motivation is actually a choice. You create it yourself through your thoughts, your self-talk, and your attitude. Even when you don't have a shred of energy, you can still access your motivation if you want to.

Because your drive and energy originate inside your head, you have the ability to motivate yourself anytime you want. You just have to get up out of your chair and make it happen.

Ordered a curry last night and opted for the chicken shaslick, it had no sauce and was just marinated chicken on skewers. Picked at a bit of popadum, what a mistake I seem to have ballooned three pounds this morning, WTF? Not happy going to hit the water today and see if I can shift that.

So cross and now not at all sure what will fit for the do on sat night, going to have to go and have a look at the wardrobe!!

Busy busy weekend, way too much time out so feeling tired and hungry today. Trying to get the water down, have had my porridge and soup, done my exercises and swim, one child at work one out for a first date! Gosh I remember those days of total excitement!

I don't really remember going on dates till I was at uni! Must have had a deprived childhood:) maybe that's why I ate myself stupid instead.

I do love dates now though. oh and I love it when we find ourselves child free to be able to go out for a meal! One sunday in August we had no kids for the day and went to the pub at lunchtime. Wow. Remember whe you could just sit there from open to close and stagger home without a care in the world :) oh my, talking myself into a holiday now!

Knocked myself out of ketosis and one totally struggling. Will get through the rest of this week and see how I do next week. So frustrated with myself and nooone to blame except me! Knew half term would be a struggle and was ok to start with but the weekend blew me away. Pooh

Ohhh no, do not beat yourself up - get linda spangle back out, this is just a bit of a bump in the road. Dont worry, this week is another 7 days to change! We can do this...

Back