Stormys last chance diary

I knew she was a doc but couldn't remember any of the nurses :).

Me either ! Only watched it for the tall dark Russian type...

Well last night wasn't so bad, one emergency transfer and the rest was all run of the mill stuff, so fingers crossed for another good shift tonight.

Loss of the hour meant that I missed having my 3rd pack yesterday and it went into today but in the long run I think things even out

Mmm yes, we like!

goran_visnjic_414x548.jpg

Hopefully you'll be paired up with a lookalike tonight :)

Ooo now that would be lush, although that's how I ended up with my ex.... The eye candy would be most welcome tho !!

Youre doing brilliantly, hope I stay on the straight and narrow until my next holiday in may. I've started to buy a few bits in smaller sizes from eBay and really wanna feel comfortable in them.

Right, I'm awake and it's daytime, my shoulder really hurts from being cracked by one of our elderly pts walking stick (Charles-bonnet syndrome hallucinations!) OUCH !!

Gotta bath the dog this morning, clean the house and bake some cakes for the boys. Then I'm going to meet my sis for a drink. I need to buy some bits to keep me busy while I'm on days off. So more bath foam, face masks etc

Plan for the week....

Tues.. As above, might do some more prep work on the hallway this aft.

Wed.. Meet friend for coffee and do a bit of clothes window shopping, more prep on hallway

Thurs.. Might have resus course in the morning, then out for payday party, gonna try no drinking and just dancing

Fri.. Relax ready for three nightshifts with bleep

What a night, another good friend of mine left her husband of 17yrs yesterday, she is a mess and we spent the evening looking after her. I tried to stick to plan but didn't and had some carbs..... Why does life get in the way ???

Just sorting some clothes for her, luckily my stash of things to wear when I'm thin should fit her ( she had her stomach stapled last year and lost 9 stones )

Bugger bugger bugger

Well that was a day from hell, she is ok now... Gone to stay with her parents while she decides what she wants.

Life generally sucks right now, it's been so difficult for too many of my friends, family and me lately. Grrrr

Chin up stormy, things will start to get better xx

I hope so x

Well I'm getting back in track tomorrow, 7 weeks till next holiday ( or there-a-bouts cos it's not booked yet ) that should be a loss of 1.5 stones then planned week off, and back on for 6 weeks before a wedding that I'm going to, fingers crossed another 1.5 stones. Then 5 weeks before holiday hopefully another stone, then eight weeks before final hol of the year, fingers crossed for another two stones.

Six stones in total, (plus what Ive already lost) I'll be happy with that, will then try and maintain and review after Xmas as my bmi will still be higher than it should be and I'd like another two stones off, but if I have trouble maintaining there would be no point losing more.... So we will see

I know I have maybe too many breaks but if I behave in between I'm gonna try it this way.... Only one way to find out !

Back