Straight and Narrow Saturday?

1974rach

Gold Member
morning all...just wondered if anyone fancied joining me on a straight and narrow saturday? (100% sticking to the plan even though its valentines day)

if you do - post away, and we'll keep in touch!

have a lovely day

xxx

Count me in!!

Happy Valentines everyone, count me in.

I joined the thread yesterday and though I didn't check back it really did help keep me on the straight and narrow especially when DH and the boys were passing round the Pringles last night. I just thought NO I pledged that I am having a cheat free day and it seemed to work.

Jac

I'm there 100% :) with ya! :D great idea for a thread! :)

worked my butt off hard in Karate this morning and am ultra positive about that and losing weight. :) I have a grading to get my first belt in March so am planning to practise more and it's great to know I should be a stone or so lower by then. :) I can already feel a difference in my fitness level (and Gi/outfit) lol

Happy Valentines everyone, count me in.

I joined the thread yesterday and though I didn't check back it really did help keep me on the straight and narrow especially when DH and the boys were passing round the Pringles last night. I just thought NO I pledged that I am having a cheat free day and it seemed to work.

Jac

Well done! :) challenges make us stronger! :D

just checking back in - been for a wander around the town (nothing exciting....) and am planning an afternoon of pampering!

You never know what's in store tonight :D but even if i stay in and watch dvd's i will feel fab!

catch you soon

xxxx

Been really good today! 2 shakes and 3 pints so far! Thats it! Even sat with a friend in McDonalds while i watched her eat it! That's will power! x

Hope everyone else has had a good day!

Well done Leanne!! :) good job! :) I had that 'chore' last week with my kids.. was rewarded with a 4lb loss this week so worthwhile! :)

We've had a social worker here all afternoon (we're foster carers) and have just realised I haven't had a lunchtime shake! lol had 2 porridges before karate and that's it.. apart from water of course.. so tonight I'm gonna have a tomato soup followed by a frozen tetra!! Pudding yippee!! lol that'll keep my valentines feeling special :)

Back