Strange - not hungry

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
I know this is probably annoying for those who are so starving they are about to chew the cat but I went back on SS yesterday for the first time since August 2006 and I'm struggling to get the packs down me at all. Also struggling with water but managed 2 litres yesterday and just finishing my 2nd litre now. Anyone else not hungry at all?? Is this ultra-commitment or am I in ketosis already (surely not, I am a carb junkie and it'll probably take at least a month to get all the pizza out of my system!!!) :confused:

I think it's probably ultra-committment making you not register hunger lol. It's good that you don't have that knawing hunger, hopefully it'll stay that way for you and you'll ease back into it with no probs. Good Luck hun x

I believe that 50% of my hunger is in my head! I was so used to eating that I just thought I was hungry ALL the time, lol!!

Done 8 weeks of SS and now I have moved up to 810, had an ommlette and I felt sick I was that full!! Never thought that would ever happen!!

Good luck on your journey hun xxx

I believe that 50% of my hunger is in my head! I was so used to eating that I just thought I was hungry ALL the time, lol!!

xxx
I agree with that, I seem to get hungry by the clock - if the clock says lunch time I automatically feel starving. I've really noticed that this week while I've been off work. As a rule I don't wear a watch so while I've not had much planned I haven't noticed the time and as a result haven't felt the ravenous hunger I feel at feeding time at work.

Mind over matter!!!!

its amazing how different ones mindset can be on CD, I used to always be hungry (like I am now) but then not really interested when I was on CD

I was in ketosis by midday on my second day this time (2nd try of CD)

Back