Strange - not hungry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jubbly, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I know this is probably annoying for those who are so starving they are about to chew the cat but I went back on SS yesterday for the first time since August 2006 and I'm struggling to get the packs down me at all. Also struggling with water but managed 2 litres yesterday and just finishing my 2nd litre now. Anyone else not hungry at all?? Is this ultra-commitment or am I in ketosis already (surely not, I am a carb junkie and it'll probably take at least a month to get all the pizza out of my system!!!) :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I think it's probably ultra-committment making you not register hunger lol. It's good that you don't have that knawing hunger, hopefully it'll stay that way for you and you'll ease back into it with no probs. Good Luck hun x

4. kyliet

kyliet Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I believe that 50% of my hunger is in my head! I was so used to eating that I just thought I was hungry ALL the time, lol!!

Done 8 weeks of SS and now I have moved up to 810, had an ommlette and I felt sick I was that full!! Never thought that would ever happen!!

Good luck on your journey hun xxx

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    I agree with that, I seem to get hungry by the clock - if the clock says lunch time I automatically feel starving. I've really noticed that this week while I've been off work. As a rule I don't wear a watch so while I've not had much planned I haven't noticed the time and as a result haven't felt the ravenous hunger I feel at feeding time at work.

Mind over matter!!!!

6. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    its amazing how different ones mindset can be on CD, I used to always be hungry (like I am now) but then not really interested when I was on CD

7. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was in ketosis by midday on my second day this time (2nd try of CD)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.