Strange Symptoms?

kered

Gold Member
Does anyone else suffer from strange symptoms?

Today I felt a little bit light headed today, as though I needed to eat something. Just sipped water and it has now passed, but the taste (ketosis) in my mouth has got stronger. This lasted for about an hour. I am drinking lots of water.

I dont know what happened yesterday, I have not cheated once since starting lipotrim, but last night I was absolutely starving. Even when I went to bed I was starving, and when I woke up first thing this morning I was still starving.
Slept a little longer and since I have woke I have been fine and I am also in ketosis. But last night I was so close to eating something. Thankfully this has now passed. Fingers crossed the rest of my lipotrim plan doesnt have a day like yesterday.

i get the dizzyness too..yesterday i was just sat down and suddenly i felt all spaced out like i was going to faint but it passed and then i was fine again...not a nice feeling though is it

hxx

No, it was horrible. Before lipotrim I sometimes had to eat a chocolate bar as I got a little shaky and just knew I needed sugar, this didnt happen many times, only maybe twice or three times a year, and this felt a little similar. Maybe just the blood sugar levels. But you are right, its not a nice feeling. I could have opened the fridge last night and eaten everything in sight.

Thanks Kirsty, it was hard not to eat last night, but so happy today that I overcame it.

Well done Kered on not giving in last night. That must have been pretty hard not to! I've had a few light headed moments but they pass really quick so don't tend to bother me. If it happens too often perhaps ask your pharmacist about it if it's worrying you.

Well done Kered on not giving in last night. That must have been pretty hard not to! I've had a few light headed moments but they pass really quick so don't tend to bother me. If it happens too often perhaps ask your pharmacist about it if it's worrying you.

Thanks Mini, yes I will, but it has only happened this once, it was just such a strange need for food. I had such an easy time up to now on lipotrim, so maybe its just my body asking "whats going on" :8855:

I agree with you about that. Our bodies must be screaming "where's all the food". Afterall in my case I have been overloading on it for years so it must be quite a shock to be stopped altogether.

I agree with you about that. Our bodies must be screaming "where's all the food". Afterall in my case I have been overloading on it for years so it must be quite a shock to be stopped altogether.

I too have overloaded for more years than I care to remember, but even after last night, I think Lipotrim is the best diet I have ever been on.

The most annoying thing I have had to put up with was mouth ulcers - and the bonjela wouldn't even touch them!!!

Heartburn was another thing I had a few nights ago, so I wonder if it was all related.
Oh well, I do feel back to my old self today, thanks guys.

Vixenbuffy, I hope your mouth ulcers have gone now.

Vixenbuffy, I got some green mouthwash for ulcers from the chemist, can't remember what it was called but it made my mouth numb (not a bad thng on LT!) and scuppered the ulcers.

I'm having a dizzy day too. Meant to be packing for my ski holiday next week, tried my ski pants on and they need another couple of pounds off...how the hell and I going to do that and try to re-feed a bit in the next 6 days? any ideas? I'm worried sick that I'm going to have, say a boiled egg and then want to demolish the contents of the fridge! But my OH keeps telling me I can't possibly do LT on a skiing holiday, has anyone ever tried it? :confused:

i burp a lot after a shake... thats annoying!
Today I was light headed an sucked on a sweetner - worked wonders

Thanks Kered and Sandra - they have gone now at last!! Now its just the bad breath lol... Peppermint tea here I come! Managed to get some Listerine strips too.

Back