Strapless body shapers...any idea's for me?

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Hi guys,

I need to get the right underwear to wear with my bridesmaid dress. I'd like to get something with support, that'll hold me in but that's comfortable. I used to wear Spanx but they rolled down from under the bust all the time which drove me mad.

If anyone has any ideas or experience of really comfy all-in-ones (but strapless) that pull us in in all the rght places, I'd really appreciate if you could share the info with me .

Thanks xxx

I've got a fantasic one from M&S - come in the normal colours, black white, nude - it's nice comfy material, nice and strong, and holds all manner of sins in!! It has strapless padded bra (but comes with straps so it can be used again).

i love it, and swear by it, but it was pricey (£40 i think), but defo worth teh investment!

x

Awww thanks so much. That's cheaper than some I'd been looking at online. It's just great to hear that it's comfy and works.....and stays up :) lol

You're a star xxx

I have one of the dress thingy's i got in TKMAXX and its fab i find i can wear it with a strapless bra too. Its basically a very well supported tube shape and defo pulls my tummy in and lifts my bum and sinches my waist a bit. I don't have any lumps either with it as it smooths out things we don't want other ppl to see. Debenhams have a great range too. Maybe go and have a trying on session and do the old changing room aerobics i.e sit down in it, jig about, bend down, jump up and down and see if it supports and stays put.

Good Luck hon xx

Ah TK Max...hadn't thought of them. Yeah I will have a trying on session in town as near to my fitting as poss. Thanks for that. Just don't want to spend money on something that doesn't work.

thanks for that x

The Gok Wan stuff on SimplyBe is supposed to be good. A few of my friends rave about the stuff, and it always seems to be sold out, so it must be popular.

I have heard a lot of good stuff about Spanx too. A celeb fave. Not sure where you cab get them in the UK, but you can check out www.spanx.com

Hiya

I have previously used the slimn' lift range from QVC and found it to be good. I am not sure what styles are in stock, you would need to check the website. There is a 28 days no quibbles refund policy, although you would incur cost of postage if you send back a non-faulty item.

Trinny and Susannah make some too. I tried some on (in my slightly more toned days hee hee) and it didnt' make much difference on me. If I were you, I'd try to get to a shop at least to try out the sizes because otherwise you may not be able to return it.

Back