Strapless bras for large bust ? Help needed

newstart_2012

Hi all,

I've been trying to find a strapless bra that offers good support for those of us plus size ladies with large boobs.

It's been really difficult and I Would love some recommendations.

Thanks

Bravissimo usually does pretty good bras.

I have quite a big bust and the wonder bra ultimate strapless was quite good it has like a plastic hand shaped wire support which worked for me :)

I got two last year after an extensive search, now find I was way off size and are starting the hunt again - first one was the wonderbra, brilliant shape and stays up nicely without killing you with side boning. The other one - pricey but so totally worth it - Gok Wan Ultimate Banger Booster Multiway - I got mine from Simply Be last year - insanely comfortable, gorgeous fit :)

Only Gok would name a bra the ultimate banger booster.

I have an amazing strapless, but sadly the details have worn off the tag so I can't tell you where I got it from. But it's amazinggggg for keeping the girls secure even out all night dancing. One thing I would recommend is for the bra to have a strip of grippy rubber all the way around the inside, following the seams, inside the cup and also the straps. I think thats one reason this one stays up so well.

I am a 32JJ and my strapless bra is from Bravissimo (UK) they have a bunch of brands that they retail so I find it easier to find something I like. They have stores so you can go in and try on if you like but I know my size so I order online :) hope this helps :)

Just got the new wonderbra strapless - it has hand shaped support - you can't miss it if you search for it as they are advertising it as "it feels like you're holding yourself up" - got mine from Very (other outlets are available) and it is without doubt, after years of searching for the perfect strapless, the most wonderful, comfortable bra I have ever worn that gives the most amazing shape and looks fabulous. And I've got a pair of FF's to test it out!! :D

Back