Strawberry Dream Recipe anyone?

julie19

Silver Member
Hiya - We had a tasting at class quite a while ago & someone brought in a dessert, I know they made it from strawberry jelly, vlf fromage frais, strawberries & possibly some digestives?? Does anyone know what I am talking about & if so do they have the recipe?

Thanks

ive made syn free strawberry mousse ... blend some strawberries stir in some agaragar and heat until bubbling then remove from heat and add fat free greek yoghurt chill for 1 hr its very tasty . you can omit the agaragar it would be more like thick yoghurt though x

I make a sugar-free jelly with half a pint of water in a measuring jug, leave to cool but not set, then whisk in fromage frais to make it up to a pint. Or you can whisk in a Muller Light yogurt of a suitable flavour to match up with the jelly flavour. Leave to set in the usual way.

Not sure about the digestives. Eat them while the jelly is setting??

Hi Julie

Dont know if you have tried the hartleys strawberry sugar free jelly crystals with a strawb muller light stirred in and left to set thats yummy and jelly is only 1.5 sins a sachet. just add a little less water than it says on the packet, its yummy xxx

carla xx

found it... 3 digestives
1 punnet of strawberries
1 sachet of lemon and lime sf jelly.
1lb 2oz cottage cheese
crumble biscuits and press in to ramakin add some sliced strawbs.
dissole jelly in 1/4 pt hot water and make up to 1/2 pint with cold water. cool, put jelly and cottage cheese in blender for 1 min. pour over strawbs and leave to set for 2hr decorate with remaining strawberries .

found it... 3 digestives
1 punnet of strawberries
1 sachet of lemon and lime sf jelly.
1lb 2oz cottage cheese
crumble biscuits and press in to ramakin add some sliced strawbs.
dissole jelly in 1/4 pt hot water and make up to 1/2 pint with cold water. cool, put jelly and cottage cheese in blender for 1 min. pour over strawbs and leave to set for 2hr decorate with remaining strawberries .

Do you know the syn value then?

Back