Strawberry Tetra!!!

mmmmmmm sounds delish!

xx

ilooked on the cambridge web site for the states , they do loads of great flavours but by law they are not allowed to post to uk....cheaper than our stuff too....

The American Cambridge is a different diet altogether. The one that had the bottles I mentioned is closer to the UK version....still in the states, but not called Cambridge.

now does this mean.. with a bit of precision and careful freezing, i will be able make neopolitan icecream???!!

Not surprised - thought it would be strawberry or vanilla - boring options!

Would have liked a new flavour ..... so many choices and something different to what we have already in powder - melon, lemon and lime, pineapple, apple, sour cherry etc ............... looks like I'm on a fruit flavoured binge!

It would have been nice to have a different flavour, but at least it's another Ice cream option! I will probably be in maintenance by then but will have to try one..

Helenx

Why can't some Counsellors keep their mouths shut until the official announcement? Do you think she opens all her Christmas presents before 25 December and re-wraps them?

Sorry, Bikini, no offence meant to you. And I'm glad you like it!

Why can't some Counsellors keep their mouths shut until the official announcement? Do you think she opens all her Christmas presents before 25 December and re-wraps them?

Sorry, Bikini, no offence meant to you. And I'm glad you like it!

It is kinda nice to know we have something else to look forward to on the plan! Sept isn't that long away really and it's certainly got me excited by it - anything to keep me going!

lol i thought they had decided on strawberry months ago? wasnt there a thread about it?

Back