• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Strawberry Tetras - yippee!!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)

Shazpaz

Its lovely hun. One of my favorites now. YUMMY!!!!!!

lottymoo

ok - so it was lunchtime - just pulled my first one out the fridge - what a treat that was! A real rival to the chocolate one - gone off the Banana now - tastes a bit like the packaging, I think anyway.

Shazpaz

I'm not sure about it when its frozen. It just is a hard block of ice which takes too long to defrost...I can't wait long. Do you just part freeze it?

lottymoo

True - I leave it out for an hour to defrost a bit, then it's lovely! I take it out of its packaging and put it in a bowl to defrost. If not, I scoop it out of the packaging with a spoon.

Shazpaz

True - I leave it out for an hour to defrost a bit, then it's lovely! I take it out of its packaging and put it in a bowl to defrost. If not, I scoop it out of the packaging with a spoon.
I've just put one in the freezer. I'll plan it properly and take it out an hour before....I'll have it whilst watching Big Brother tonight I think. Thanks hunx

lottymoo

Oh God - let's hope that awful Rex is the first out. What a bully that man is. Can't bear him.
Enjoy!

Shazpaz

Oh God - let's hope that awful Rex is the first out. What a bully that man is. Can't bear him.
Enjoy!
LOL...I'm waiting for Gen to reply to this. There is a BB thread under the TV section and if anyone mentions Rex she seems to find it...she's in love with him.:eek::eek: I keep telling her I'll send her some glasses lol. He was repulsive when Nicole went in...ewwww!

lottymoo

He is not physically unattractive, but he is a textbook bully, which is so unappealing. Some of the things he has said to people are just awful - he has been so nasty to some of the girls in there. I definitely need to get out more - can't believe I am talking about BB!! xx will think of you when I am having my frozen tetra!