Straws rule!!!

squeeze86

I discovered that for me, straws are awesome. They make the shakes tastier, more enjoyable, I feel fuller afterwards and I drink much more slowly. And I usually guzzle my shakes. This was a problem for me with food too... I would eat so quickly. And really want to be able to eat slowly when I finish LT so I'm glad that iv found a way of pacing how quickly I drink the shakes!

I'm also a bit crap at getting all the lumps out (which really I don't mind cuz I think they are tasty lol) but the straw seems to break the lumpy bits up too.

So yeah.. Just thought I'd share that straws=awesomeness :)

I agree, I'm a straw lover too! I chew mine also, keeps my brain thinking I'm eating! Haha

Ooh good plan!! May do that!!! :)

what a good idea, i've been whizzing the shakes up in a bowl then lazily drinking from it!

Lol!! Drinking it FROM the bowl?! Ha ha genius. I bought a Tupperware shaker Thingy and shake it till me arms hurt (bit of exercise he he) and drink it from a straw. Spot on :) but yeh get straws! I got 250 straws for a quid in poundland so I'm sorted ;)

I agree, straws are the best invention ever!!!
Ive always used shakes, even from being on slim fast..... stick in to the back of your mouth and you dont even taste the shake so it goes down easier!!! I swear by them too!!!

Back