Stress and your * week

furrysmudge

Gold Member
Feel dreadful. Had my * week 2 weeks ago and lost a fab 3lbs which was fantastic for me.......had some serious stress at work and have started again, but extremely painful with pain all over and round my back. Does anybody else have this when they are under stress? Usually I go the other way and miss * week so this is quite strange. Scales say I've put on 3lbs too :-(

xx

hi hun :)
yeah i get back pain when im stressed, its horrible as i am a very stressful person in general! i just use heat packs and my sister does reiki for me which i find very helpful.
try not to worry about the scales so much by weigh in day it could all change.....
hugs :gen126:

It's not the back pain I'm worried about so much hun, it's the fact that I'm normally as regular as clcokwork and come on again after 2 weeks! Pain in the *cough* proverbial lolol xx

I get that, when we had oftsed in, I was PERMO PMS. Nasty! Doc said it wasn't anything to worry about as stress hormones can do silly things to oestrogen and progesterone levels!

I get that and I flood more when I'm stressed too. Try drinking lots of water, peppermint tea and make yourself love fruit and salad as it will help get rid of the bloating. I have a hot water bottle at work that I rest on my tummy when I have cramps and just make and just tell people I'm feeling cold because of the air con. :)

cheers guys, I've had the hot water bottle and made sure I ate well. Did some extra cooking as well to take my mind off it. Bloody job, or rather bloody people I work with ggggrrrrrr xx

Unfortunately I have experienced the same especially this year. Sometimes I feel im on * week more than I'm off it!

Again it's work/stress related but one thing I've noticed is I can tell about 3 days before when it's going to happen because my mood changes to the b**ch from hell one minute to feeling like I want to burst into tears the next! It's blinking horrible because I'm normally composed and certainly not the weepy type, so when it happens I'm like "come on what the hells wrong with me" but as quick as my mood darkens it's back to normal again and the family and pets come back out of hiding!

I sympathise with you! X

Back