Stress

LalaBug

Does anyone else find that stress (for me this weekend, 2 sick kids) sends u reaching for the food u shouldn't be eating? I had one biscuit today. Then after a particularly stressful Half hour I had another one and a half. Was almost 2 but decided I didn't even WANT it. I was just doing it cos I was stressed!!

yes, was last night. sniping with OH all day and then an argument. afterwards i wanted to raid the cupboards. i didnt but the craving was there.

And now I'm at work and a bit bored as started new job and not got work to do yet and again I feel STARVING even though I know logically I'm not.

I've not been good this week. Was good for breakfast (had 3 point Oatsosimple) but then got stressed working out my monthly finances (their f***ed) and reached for the crumpets. Ended up having two and then thought well that's that done I might as well have a nice wrap instead of a 2 piont soup. But then had a change or heart. Weighed myself and decided I'd see if I could get down to stay the same by 7pm tonight. So been fasting since 2pm!! Am now down to 12 stone 5 which is half a pound lighter than I was last week. Although depends on their scales. Will be happy if I stay the same.

Back