Stressfull day 2

lynz1

Hi all,

I'm on day 2 now, and feeling super stressed everyone annoys the hell out of me today which is really making me want to eat something. But I'm staying strong.

On the plus side I weighed myself this morn and I've lost 2lbs woop!

X

I had a crap day too mainly because of other ppl annoying the crap out of me at work. I just think I will not let that annoyance undo all my hard work, I have surrounded myself with family members that make me laugh and will have a very relaxed evening. Good luck

well done on the 2lb loss! :) i'm also on day two going strong, all the best :)

I'm on Day 3 now, and that's exactly how I felt yesterday! I must have been hell to work with, as I just didn't want to talk to anyone and had had a very short fuse. I made it through the day though, and i'm feeling so much better today! How's it going for you?

I'm feeling much better today. Although not helping that I also run a cake business and had lots of orders today! Lol! Feeling proud that I'm staying strong after 3 days though!

How's everyone else doing?
X

Day 3 is going a lot easier for me, and i'm feeling really good.

Well done making it through the day - I'm not sure I could if I was surrounded by cakes!

Day 8 and going strong, how are you guys all doing?

Nearly ending week 6 really struggling this week. I've not cheated just feel tired and hungry x

Hi Claire don't suppose I am really drinking as much as I should. Just getting so bored I know I'll be ok probably totm due all over the place at the moment. Going to have a huge glass of water now. Thanks for the reply much appreciated xx

Back