Strictly 100% S&S Forum??????

Kikikikikikikikikiki Phoenix...bet you're my partner in crime on this one :)

Yeah, don't you 2 blame me - I don't think I had anything to do with the monster forum being set up! :). How long till hubby sees you Maka? I'm guessing he'd better notice how much you've lost or he won't be popular ;)

Errrr BG...no trying to wheedle your way out of the three musketeers! You, Phoenix and me were probably most vocal about that...loooooool ;)

And oh yes , for his own sanity and well-being, that man had BETTER notice! I just hit a 4st loss this morning, so I'll be 2st down from when he last saw me.

Woo hoo, 4 stone - fantastic. I think it was Donjon who said that her husband had better notice her weightloss and I said to wear her S&S badge for the (not so) subtle approach. She said she was going to fix it to a wooden pole and beat him over the head with it if he didn't :)

mmmmm BG - good one! Or my 4st badge strategically pinned onto an itsy-bitsy bit of lingerie - but with a whip behind my back, just incase he doesn't notice the badge. Kikikikikikikiki, naughty, naughty Maka ;)

Thanks Phoenix. Yeah, I miss him - he is truly my best friend. However, it's also been great to focus on losing my weight without him looking over my shoulder :)

Lol Maka, I'm liking your way of thinking :)

Back