STRICTLY COME DANCING

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
First of all I have to say that I adored Laila's dress last night, it was gorgeous, as is she.

And Ricky Whittle's lift was amazing in the American Smooth.

I'm sorry Ricky Groves went even though he did make a few mistakes in the main dance (I thought he was better in the dance off).

But, why wasn't Natalie in the dance off last night??????

Sorry about Jade too, because she could have been a contender for the final.

I can't believe we are down to 5 couple's already.....

I thought there were a lot of lovely dreses last night.

Ricky's lift IMO was a little too long, but yes it was amazing.

I love Natalie, her enthusiasm it fantastic, but her moves just need 'tidying up'. She dances like she's at a disco not on stage. I think she isn't in the dance off because she is popular.

I'm so sorry about Jade, you could see her personality changing week by week & would have made the final.

I worked out last night our work christmas do is the same night as the final :cool: I'll have to watch it on iplayer when I get back. I can't wait until the next day. And 5th Dec I'm on hols, but think I'll try & find an english bar to watch it in. :sigh: it such hard work!

It's even MORE difficult if you're addicted to ITT as well! We've been in Cornwall again, and, unsure of what we'd be doing, hubby recorded every evening at 6.30, then the live show on the Saturday!!!

In fact, we managed to see almost every one as it was broadcast, so didn't have too much to catch with on our return!

My favourite dress last night was Natalie's. It moved SO beautifully, especially during the lifts, which I thought were superb. I think that she made the right decision to include them, despite Len's objections!

Roll on next week!!!

I loved the black one, wish I had the figure for it!

Anyone see ITT tonight? It looks like Aly might not be dancing on sat! She's badly bruised the bones in her foot. Brian looked VERY despondant, and was quite pessimistic. I hope they get a bye like Jade did. There seem to have been SO many injuries this year.

Oh No, I'm so sorry about that, they are doing so well, it's only fair that they get a bye like Jade did......we shall see.

Totally agree - they MUST get a bye. If they've hardly had any time to rehearse (4 hours was mentioned, I think) and it's now Wednesday (actually Thursday!) and the poor girl can't even WALK yet, they've no chance with a hectic dance like they've got on Saturday, especially with a group dance as well.

Much as I like Claudia, she was far too flippant with Brian, who looked completely devastated - almost close to tears I felt.

It really makes you wonder what will go wrong next...

Even I felt sorry for him tho he's not my favourite. Sorry Donnie I know he's your :heartpump:

That's OK Judi - I like Anton too, and Ricky Whittle......

I'm so fickle that I like all three, LOL.....

Seriously though, it has been a year of one calamity and injury after another, so it makes you wonder what is going to happen next!!!!

I see Donny Osmond won the US Strictly, he's amazing he's in his 50's now and still looks 20 years younger, it must the Osmond's 'Clean Living' - well done to him.

Oh no, I haven't seen this, I must watch ITT tonight - the last 2 nights have been so busy!

According to the rules (I'm a geek, sorry!) they will get a bye if the doctor says they cannot dance. If the doc says they are fit and they choose not to then they will not get a bye, they are out.
That's why Leila chose to dance, the doc said she was fit to do so.

Fingers crossed for them.

I'm confused! (no change there then!) Last night on ITT it looked as if Aly had made a miraculous recovery! She mentioned a sprained ankle but looked happy enough :confused:

Yeah Judi, I watched it last night and thought the same! I was amazed by how much training Chris and Ola had done (like 18 hours or something) compared to 5 hours for Leila and Anton!

Ricky Whittle is in police custody after an alleged assault outside a Manchester night club - IS ANYONE GOING TO BE DANCING THIS WEEK!!!!!!

Back