STRICTLY COME DANCING....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Well tonight is the last of this series, what will we do on a Saturday night now!!!

Who do you think will win then?.....

I think Chris and Ola will win as they have such a big following from the viewers, but we shall see.

Enjoy your SCD tonight everyone.

Although Chris is not the better dancer I love him to bits and I hope he will win.
I know it should be about the dancing but Chris is just so lovable I can't help it!

What will we do on Saturday evenings now?
I think the skating will start in the New Year and Celebrity Big Brother starts on the 3rd.

Altho Ricky is the better dancer I still think Chris will win. (I have to own up that I don't like Natalie! She's so intense.) Just because of the joy Chris and Ola put into it. They have improved far more from week 1.

I love Chris and Ola together, they have such a great relationship, and you can really see that when they dance cant you.
I have wanted them to win for weeks and weeks now....
Altho they arent 'together', and have their own spouses........... but wouldnt they make a really cute couple.?

I am so glad that Chris and Ola won.
Chris was amazing last night. He has just improved so much and with Ola they put so much fun into dance.
Ricky has been good from the beginning but Chris went from being poor to being good.
There was not that much in the leader board points between them but I think that Chris's public appeal was much stronger.
I am so glad that I voted for Chris and that he won.

What a wonderful SCD Final night - I didn't want it to end.

Congratulations to Chris and Ola 'Chops' for winning - they were amazing last night.

Both couples were so good and the score line showed that they were neck and neck right up to the end.

Fantastic dancers, fantastic night, fantastic winners, fantastic SCD.

Roll on SCD 2010.

They have gone public at last......

Ali Bastion & Brian Fortuna are officially a couple, so HELLO magazine says....

She is going to America with him for Christmas to meet his family......Arrrrrrr.

So she didn't get the SCD trophy, but she got her American Boy.......LOL...

Back