Strozapretti pesto rosso! (absoloutly delish!)

Can I just ask... is the Tesco Healthy version of creme fraiche the same syns as ww one? If so It will be on the menu this week. Also, would it work with mushrooms or any other veg instead of chicken?

Ta. x

Can't answer your creme fraiche question but I am sure you could do a veggie version, I always cook pasta in one pan, veg/chicken in frying pan and then made the sauce up and add it to chicken pan once cooked then combine the sauce and pasta and serve, god I wish I hadn't looked at this thread, want a bowl now ...

I made this last night, absolutely yummy! Thank you for sharing xxxx

Tesco Healthy Living, Creme Fraiche 1 level tbsp

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

WAAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Where can I get WW one from?

I have it like 3 nights out of 7 it is soooo lush!

Also I have adapted the recipe a bit,

I put the creme fraiche and pesto into just the *chicken after it has cooked and I add about 200ml chicken stock, simmer it for 10 mins and then add the pasta to that.

Its yummy

x

Last edited:
I dont think ww creme fraiche is very nice morrisons half or low fat one is1 syn a tbsp and the co-op one is the nicest one ive had really creamy n the low fat one is1 syn tbsp x

Made this tonight and it was delish! Im really bad with salt and cutting dwn as of today lol! So i did want salt i jst put a pinch in and it was hard but i will get used to it lol! Sooo nice this pasta ive been wanting to find a new pasta sauce and this is perfect! Thanks melissa x

melissa87 said:
I have it like 3 nights out of 7 it is soooo lush!

Also I have adapted the recipe a bit,

I put the creme fraiche and pesto into just the pasta after it has cooked and I add about 200ml chicken stock, simmer it for 10 mins and then add the pasta to that.

Its yummy

x

Good tip, I loved the original recipe my oh said he would prefer a more sauce xx

hello Melissa,

I am going to attempt to make this tonight, it sounds divine. Is it the same syns regardless of whether a green or red day?

thank you for a lovely recipe ! xx
ann-marie

I keep a little bit of the water used to boil the pasta and add this to the pan to make a bit more sauce.

Had this last night, I love it. So yummy.

hello Melissa,

I am going to attempt to make this tonight, it sounds divine. Is it the same syns regardless of whether a green or red day?

thank you for a lovely recipe ! xx
ann-marie

On a red day it would be more syns due to the pasta (i never do red days, can you used pasta for a hex? lol )

On a red day it would be more syns due to the pasta (i never do red days, can you used pasta for a hex? lol )

The pasta can be used as a Healthy Extra B choice, but it will have to be wholemeal.

I don't think there was anything else in the recipe that you can't have for free on red?

Made this tonight and it was gorgeous! Will definitely be having it again - think I might try it with green pesto sometime too, see what that's like. Thanks for the recipe! :)

Wow this sounds amazing!! Cannot wait to try it this week. Loving being back on SW. This app has really helped. Thanks guys.
?

Back