Struggling after 17 stone loss :(

RavenMoon

Gold Member
Soooo even the most dedicated find it hard at times right? ...

I lost over 17 stone as you know , things have been great but with stress of my new DESK job and other things I've lost my mojo, motivation is lagging

And I'm eating a lot more than I should, don't get me wrong it isn't junk food but the amount is bad , I've gained about 6lbs , and I feel it sooo restart tomoz... I'm off to a fitness convention in Blackpool until Monday lets hope it brings my motivation back :)

Soooo even the most dedicated find it hard at times right? ...

I lost over 17 stone as you know , things have been great but with stress of my new DESK job and other things I've lost my mojo, motivation is lagging

And I'm eating a lot more than I should, don't get me wrong it isn't junk food but the amount is bad , I've gained about 6lbs , and I feel it sooo restart tomoz... I'm off to a fitness convention in Blackpool until Monday lets hope it brings my motivation back :)

Ohh dont beat yourself up, you've obviously done amazingly! Everyone lacks motivation from time to time, it sounds like you've had a few changes so you need time to adapt your routine. You know you can do it!
Be proud of what you have achieved & remember how you felt losing each lb, that might spur you on a bit :)

If you are anything like me feeling like this is a vicious circle, quicker you break it the better, easier said than done I know but it can be done.

Hope you are feeling better soon x

God bless you, what an inspiration you are. I'm in awe of your journey. You have inspired me. Keep going just take each day at a time, and remember your reasons for doing the diet.

Fantastic job x

Well done with your results so far!

Back